+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 116 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Addicted to Love
    I always O after the opk has gone negative, even if it's been positive for days. So if it was me, I would be counting cd20 as 0dpo and cd21 as 1dpo. I know everyone is different, but if my body was doing the above, that is how I would interpret it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Shrillian was this natural AF? You didn't have to bring her on?
    Yes, natural! I was thinking it would happen as I had the tell tale cramps. Yay! Even the blood test they took on Monday showed she was going to be coming soon! So glad I didn't need to take the Provera - one less drug for my body!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    testing tomorrow.... starting to wonder if the strange feeling i am getting is misguided. Still have sore boobs, cramps, tired and emotional but thinking it's probably pms. I've tested a couple times already and they've been negative. Should expect AF around Sunday or Monday...i'm 10dpo today and only testing tomorrow because I want to have a drink over easter haha
    Urgh wrote a long reply which I lost, but basically in summary I ditto everything you said above. Feel lots of weird twinges and cramps and boob pain but bfn. If I don't get a BFP by Saturday then I'd say I'm def out this month. If all the symptoms I'm feeling are not resulting in a BFP then they must be AF symptoms. Doing my noggin in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Yes, natural! I was thinking it would happen as I had the tell tale cramps. Yay! Even the blood test they took on Monday showed she was going to be coming soon! So glad I didn't need to take the Provera - one less drug for my body!
    This is exciting!! Are you seeing the acupuncturist again??

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is exciting!! Are you seeing the acupuncturist again??
    No. Going to give OI a go for a while. But super thrilled that AF came twice in two months!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    No. Going to give OI a go for a while. But super thrilled that AF came twice in two months!!!!
    Maybe another trip to the acu khht get your surges under control? But I suppose your OI would do the same thing lol :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Addicted to Love
    I always O after the opk has gone negative, even if it's been positive for days. So if it was me, I would be counting cd20 as 0dpo and cd21 as 1dpo. I know everyone is different, but if my body was doing the above, that is how I would interpret it.
    Thanks Hun, I think you're right. What I felt yesterday afternoon was definitely O so I'll count today as dpo1 - this TWW is going to go forever. Hopefully there were some healthy swimmers hanging about from the few days beforehand as we didn't DTD last night. I was also checking my cm earlier today and noticed that my cervix was very low and hard which I think happens right after O!? If I don't get a BFP this month I'm definitely temping next cycle so I don't have this guessing game

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe another trip to the acu khht get your surges under control? But I suppose your OI would do the same thing lol :-)
    I mentioned that to the FS. He's convinced I have PCOS without having PCO. Which I don't quite get, but happy to go with it. He said that the fact that I tick two of the symptoms is a pointer to it.
    Not going back to acu unless it's required later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    Urgh wrote a long reply which I lost, but basically in summary I ditto everything you said above. Feel lots of weird twinges and cramps and boob pain but bfn. If I don't get a BFP by Saturday then I'd say I'm def out this month. If all the symptoms I'm feeling are not resulting in a BFP then they must be AF symptoms. Doing my noggin in.
    yeah if i'm out for the month i'll at least be spotting by sunday. Holding my breath for the morning, and if it's bfn i'm going to try and refrain from testing over the easter weekend as I have no tests left aside from the one. Will see how strong-willed I am when I go shopping tomorrow lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterbyes View Post
    Firstly thank you ladies for all your support I too am now a paranoid pregnant person even though this is my 3rd, guess that never goes away no matter how many pregnancies you've had ☺

Frenchpear you must be so frustrated. But on a side note I've never had bloods done for either of my pregnancies. I read it a lot, and often wonder whether I should have asked, but my drs only ever get me to poas like we've done at home and then send me off for a referral for a dating scan and a referral to my obstetrician. Anyone else the same? I've got a drs appointment tomorrow so will be interesting to see what he does, will let you know. I'm just happy that my line keeps getting darker each day

Massive congrats mummy2Luca

Shirillian boo to AF but yay to getting back on track
    Hi ladies, following along but laying low because I am happier not obsessing about TTC and going with the flow. Anyway I wanted to add that I was never offered hcg tests and I only had a dating scan because I had a Ob friend who requested it for my for peace if mind because we were all going on a holiday to Bali. Otherwise I would have had no testing except basic bloods until the 12 week optional scan. I don't think my doctor even got me to pee on a stick bc I had a positive with a HPT.