+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 122 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Love View Post
    Boooo to AF but yay for things happening naturally. Really hoping your BFP is here for you VERY soon Shrill x
    Me too! Ha ha!

But honestly, I'm just thrilled to be on a path of action again! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Me too! Ha ha!

But honestly, I'm just thrilled to be on a path of action again! x
    You're so positive Shrill - the glass is always half full

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Addicted to Love For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Love View Post
    You're so positive Shrill - the glass is always half full
    Naww, thanks hun! I try to be! There's not enough time in life to be focusing on the negative, I say - and no point either!

Stressing or worrying won't solve anything, it will only make me feel bad. And the only person who can make me feel bad is me, so why put myself through that - especially for something I can't control?

I just focus on what I can control and the other things I leave to nature - or in this case, science!... And the doctors more knowledgeable than me

*hug*

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (16-04-2014),cuky  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Addicted to Love - boo that you got af but super yay that it seems to be more regular.

Told dh, he seemed a bit shocked and sort of just stared at the test. His never been a man of words though so no surprise there lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2Luca View Post
    @Addicted to Love - boo that you got af but super yay that it seems to be more regular.

Told dh, he seemed a bit shocked and sort of just stared at the test. His never been a man of words though so no surprise there lol
    Congrats @mummy2Luca

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Argh I am so annoyed - stop reading now huge vent inevitable!

So my GP is away and I just saw another dr at the same practice, first off he didn't want to even give me a BT referral for my HCG level and I also had to ask for maternal screening, then he didn't want to give my my dating scan which if course I'm not going to have until a few weeks and then I asked for a follow up HCG BT referral which he didn't bother to give me, i didn't realise at the time he didn't give it to me. I was in my appt for 5mins $60 later.

So I call up to get my follow up HCG BT referral yesterday to pick up from the front desk. Call again today and have been told dr old mate won't give it to me, I have to come back and see him to get my BT results first to see if I need it. What the hell! He hasn't even seen the results, there is no reason for me to go see him again. I should be able to Phone and get my results as I have always done. I don't have time to go to the dr again or an extra $60 for another 5 min appt! I am so annoyed.

So where does this leave me? Receptionist said results won't be back till thurs, I'm 100% unable to get there on Thursday. I could go tomorrow but my results won't be back and I didn't like dr old mate. I have an appt with my dr in 2 weeks when she is back from Holiday.

Argh!!! So annoyed. Do I go back tomorrow and see dr dumbass without my results being back to "try" and get a referral, go to just a different Gp tomorrow at the same place for a BT referral or what?

Sorry it's a stupid vent but I am a paranoid pregnant person and no one but you girls know so I can't vent to Anyone about it. 😔
    Firstly thank you ladies for all your support I too am now a paranoid pregnant person even though this is my 3rd, guess that never goes away no matter how many pregnancies you've had ☺

Frenchpear you must be so frustrated. But on a side note I've never had bloods done for either of my pregnancies. I read it a lot, and often wonder whether I should have asked, but my drs only ever get me to poas like we've done at home and then send me off for a referral for a dating scan and a referral to my obstetrician. Anyone else the same? I've got a drs appointment tomorrow so will be interesting to see what he does, will let you know. I'm just happy that my line keeps getting darker each day

Massive congrats mummy2Luca

Shirillian boo to AF but yay to getting back on track

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flutterbyes For This Useful Post:

cuky  (17-04-2014),Shrillian  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops @Shrillian sorry spelt your username wrong, stupid thumbs! Or preggo brain 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2Luca View Post

Congrats @mummy2Luca!! Just lovely news for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Naww, thanks hun! I try to be! There's not enough time in life to be focusing on the negative, I say - and no point either!

Stressing or worrying won't solve anything, it will only make me feel bad. And the only person who can make me feel bad is me, so why put myself through that - especially for something I can't control?

I just focus on what I can control and the other things I leave to nature - or in this case, science!... And the doctors more knowledgeable than me

*hug*
    Such a good approach to have Shrillian - positive thinking can only be a good thing. Pleased nature and science is doing its thing for you!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my results from my BT yesterday and it confirmed I haven't ovulated. Sigh.
    I'm CD22 today and no sign of a positive opk yet, just hoping that it's going to happen in next few days so my cycle doesn't get totally blown out. I know it's kind of bad to think this way, but I kind of feel like all the hard work DH and I have put in by BDing every second day has gone to waste! Don't get me wrong, it's been fun but just wish it had been for a good cause too!!

Anyone else had a similar issue and if so, what have you done to help with O'ing?