+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Alas a BFN here. No matter!

Trotting off to the GP to get my referral to the FS (old one expires at the end of this month).

Hopefully I have a new course of action by the end of today!
    Bugger but your still not out until the witch has shown up.

Good luck at your FS appointment. Make sure to update us and fill us in on the plan of attack (if you need one... ).

I didn't like my first FS and had the best second FS, he was amazing. Best change I made! I wish I had listened to my gut instinct from the start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whose next for their BFP - we need another to round off the 3..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterbyes View Post
    BFP for me!!! Am totally blown away!! 😃😃😃😃
    So so excited for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    @Lolamc did you test again? Fx for a late BFP
    No, pretty sure AF is on the way so going to save the test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Alas a BFN here. No matter!
    Sorry to hear that Shrill. I hope the FS can shed some light on what is happening and find a way forward.

Congrats flutter, spread some of that baby dust, we are needing it!

I'm officially in the tww now. I wish I didn't have a 15 day LP, it's just so looooong. Will probably test 10/11DPO, but after almost 3 years ttc I usually know I'm out by then anyway.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Onto day 3 of pos opks for me today!? I can't do a 7th day in a row of bd, though worried if we don't I might miss it, hopefully we've done enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I was still getting pos OPK's yesterday but sure I ovulated. There was no mistaking the pain. I've looked on fertility friend charts and heaps of women get a few days of pos OPK's and ovulate on the last day. It doesn't always have to have gone neg.

I would probably BD if you can though just to be sure. Did you have pain yesterday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have actually had pain since yesterday afternoon, though mostly in my back which I hadn't noticed before around O and in my front seemed higher up than usual, this morning I have some twinges down a bit lower though!? I probably should give it one more shot tonight, if I don't and I get bfn I'll kick myself for not trying today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Bugger but your still not out until the witch has shown up.

Good luck at your FS appointment. Make sure to update us and fill us in on the plan of attack (if you need one... ).

I didn't like my first FS and had the best second FS, he was amazing. Best change I made! I wish I had listened to my gut instinct from the start.
    I just thought she showed - even ran out of a meeting to grab a pad and bolted to the loo! Cramps are making me think she's on her way. Willing her not to come until tomorrow in case I need to have any scans today.

Yes, I really wasn't happy with my previous one, but liked the nurses a lot and, to be honest, I saw them more than him! Was pretty certain after the last round of OI that I would get a new FS. Glad I'm changing - it's giving me new hope!

When getting my referral from my GP for the new FS, she had some good things to say about him, so that's even more promising!! Fx!

Thank you for your support! xxx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (14-04-2014),Bellefirexxx  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just thought she showed - even ran out of a meeting to grab a pad and bolted to the loo! Cramps are making me think she's on her way. Willing her not to come until tomorrow in case I need to have any scans today.

Yes, I really wasn't happy with my previous one, but liked the nurses a lot and, to be honest, I saw them more than him! Was pretty certain after the last round of OI that I would get a new FS. Glad I'm changing - it's giving me new hope!

When getting my referral from my GP for the new FS, she had some good things to say about him, so that's even more promising!! Fx!

Thank you for your support! xxx
    Oooh I really hope she doesn't show for you!
    Good luck today xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to flutterbyes For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (14-04-2014)