+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Caved and POAS yesterday and this morning. BFN at D10/d11 post IUI. AF due Tomorrow, so looks like I will be moving over to the May testing group. Good luck everyone still left to test in April x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    this happened to me too, but with my sister. She announced a pregnancy, then a couple days later i had a strange feeling so i tested and got a bfp. This was a few days before AF was due. got 3 consecutive bfps before it started to disappear and had an early miscarriage at just past 5 weeks. I hadn't been trying as at the time DD was only 8 months old. My mum had mentioned my pregnancy to one of her close friends, then forgotten to tell her I had miscarried, so luckily she discovered before my sister's baby shower that this woman had also bought a little outfit for me... The poor woman still thought we were pregnant 3 weeks apart. I would have been quite embarrassed and upset if the gift had been passed on to me, but I think she would have noticed I wasn't pregnant when she saw me anyway.
    That would have been awful for you if she had. Was it hard to experience your sisters pregnancy at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    Caved and POAS yesterday and this morning. BFN at D10/d11 post IUI. AF due Tomorrow, so looks like I will be moving over to the May testing group. Good luck everyone still left to test in April x
    Sorry Jk568. I'll still keep fx for you for late implantation! Otherwise I'll see you in may xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Love View Post
    Hi ladies, yesterday around noon I got a smiley face on a digi opk and a strong line on an internet cheapie, I have just tested again and another smiley face and an even darker line on my internet opk. Does this mean my lh is only just peaking and I haven't ovulated yet!? As we were on holidays we have given it a good crack this month and have DTD every day since CD13, today I am CD18. Do I need to continue to DTD today and tomorrow now that I am still getting pos opks. I have ovulated later than I expected and wondering if we are bd'ing too much as I often read too much s$x can hinder and not help your chances?? Attachment 52830
    Keep BDing for another 2-3 days if you can

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    That would have been awful for you if she had. Was it hard to experience your sisters pregnancy at all?
    Thankfully she lives 2 hours' drive away from me, so it's not like it was in my face all the time iykwim? But yeah, at times it was a little hard but because i miscarried at 5 weeks and not later on, I think it was easier than if it had been a later miscarriage. It was just a rough time all round because less than 2 weeks after I miscarried, my Grandpa died - so it was a pretty sucky month. Last Easter was right around the time I would have been due to give birth, but thankfully this year it's in April so it doesn't seem to be triggering my emotions so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so who's in the TWW right now? I swear I'm imagining symptoms, but I just can't shake the feeling that something's happening this time. My boobs are driving me nuts, but not actually bad pain, just annoying pain and heaviness and yesterday they were itchy. I get some soreness every month but I think this is a little different? Then last night I ate soup with pepper in it and got heartburn, and I have felt a few pulls at my round ligament, which was my first indication with my chemical pregnancy. Not to mention the cold symptoms I've had the past three days which have now disappeared and the fact I feel really tired. *no-one else in my family have caught my cold and I've been bding DH and he's usually first to get sick. DD hasn't gotten sick either despite all the snuggles over the weekend and her exposure to the kids at childcare. I remember having a stuffy nose with DD, but it didn't feel like a cold. This time I had the whole body aches and sinus pain, but no temperature (although my temp has been on the slightly higher end of post-o temps and looks to be rising even though I'm not feeling sinusy today).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankfully she lives 2 hours' drive away from me, so it's not like it was in my face all the time iykwim? But yeah, at times it was a little hard but because i miscarried at 5 weeks and not later on, I think it was easier than if it had been a later miscarriage. It was just a rough time all round because less than 2 weeks after I miscarried, my Grandpa died - so it was a pretty sucky month. Last Easter was right around the time I would have been due to give birth, but thankfully this year it's in April so it doesn't seem to be triggering my emotions so much.
    Aww honey. Mine was six weeks and I agree it makes it easier. I was due on my brothers birthday so I'll always have a reminder of the day. Will prob always feel weird to celebrate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummy2Luca I may have missed a post but did AF show?

Thanks
    Reviews
    had a dream last night that I had a positive test, and today I have mildly sore boobs (although I get this around 7/8dpo every month) had cold symptoms for two days which have gone now, so who knows? I am only 7dpo now though so there's no telling yet... however, my temp seems to be climbing (that might be due to the cold though)
    I had a similar dream about the same timing this cycle - FX!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whose testing tomorrow?????