+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've used vitex heaps, it gave me my first child. It's great for regulating cycles and hormones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    It's nice having other people to talk to isn't it. My DH just rolls his eyes when I try to talk about baby stuff "too much" (in his eyes). I have a good friend who is going through a similar journey except she's seeing a FS already. We chatted for 2hrs on the phone last night. I just hope we get our bfps together so we can have our mat leave etc together!
    That would be gorgeous. It also might be hard if it works for one of you faster though, so might be good to discuss it in advance to keep conversation open.

One of my friends from work and i decided to start trying. We got pg within a fortnight of each other but I miscarried so know I am having to deal with all her milestones - 12 week scan, finding out the sex, mat leave, knowing how close I would have been. It only worked because we had a really big chat about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I've used vitex heaps, it gave me my first child. It's great for regulating cycles and hormones.
    Del did vitex make you dizzy? I've been really dizzy the last few weeks and wondering if it's that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats amazing how well it worked for you.

I have nothing diagnosed. My basic bloods have been fine and I have fairly reg cycles so it would be of no help to me would it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Del did vitex make you dizzy? I've been really dizzy the last few weeks and wondering if it's that?
    No I never felt dizzy, the only real side effects I had was cramps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Thats amazing how well it worked for you.

I have nothing diagnosed. My basic bloods have been fine and I have fairly reg cycles so it would be of no help to me would it?
    Probably not. I know some say not to take it if you have a nice even cycle as it can actually throw it out. I used it for endo, which I no longer have, but have used it recently as I do ovulate, but my body tends to stuff around with multiple surges. Vitex helps with that. I didn't take it last month as I had a lap and had 3 separate surges

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That would be gorgeous. It also might be hard if it works for one of you faster though, so might be good to discuss it in advance to keep conversation open.

One of my friends from work and i decided to start trying. We got pg within a fortnight of each other but I miscarried so know I am having to deal with all her milestones - 12 week scan, finding out the sex, mat leave, knowing how close I would have been. It only worked because we had a really big chat about it.
    Oh I'm not under any illusion it will be the perfect fairy tale. We are surrounded by other colleagues who are pregnant, not to mention all the babies around us all day everyday. We've both been trying for around a year, her FS has basically said he will be surprised if she doesn't get pg on the first cycle, but she's not mentally ready for IVF yet. We're seeing the same acupuncturist too in the hopes for a natural bfp. Would just be nice to have a friend going through the same things as all of my other close friends are nowhere near the stage of having babies (all are single, never had proper bf).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Oh I'm not under any illusion it will be the perfect fairy tale. We are surrounded by other colleagues who are pregnant, not to mention all the babies around us all day everyday. We've both been trying for around a year, her FS has basically said he will be surprised if she doesn't get pg on the first cycle, but she's not mentally ready for IVF yet. We're seeing the same acupuncturist too in the hopes for a natural bfp. Would just be nice to have a friend going through the same things as all of my other close friends are nowhere near the stage of having babies (all are single, never had proper bf).
    Keeping fx you get the fairytale xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I never felt dizzy, the only real side effects I had was cramps.

Probably not. I know some say not to take it if you have a nice even cycle as it can actually throw it out. I used it for endo, which I no longer have, but have used it recently as I do ovulate, but my body tends to stuff around with multiple surges. Vitex helps with that. I didn't take it last month as I had a lap and had 3 separate surges
    Thanks for the advice. Had been having two surges a month but only one last cycle and none this cycle. So will keep it in the back pocket for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

this happened to me too, but with my sister. She announced a pregnancy, then a couple days later i had a strange feeling so i tested and got a bfp. This was a few days before AF was due. got 3 consecutive bfps before it started to disappear and had an early miscarriage at just past 5 weeks. I hadn't been trying as at the time DD was only 8 months old. My mum had mentioned my pregnancy to one of her close friends, then forgotten to tell her I had miscarried, so luckily she discovered before my sister's baby shower that this woman had also bought a little outfit for me... The poor woman still thought we were pregnant 3 weeks apart. I would have been quite embarrassed and upset if the gift had been passed on to me, but I think she would have noticed I wasn't pregnant when she saw me anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi - good luck! Hope the dream was a sign!

Shrillian I was really hoping for a bfp for you. Maybe a surprise in your blood work.

AF due Wednesday but I wasn't sure about o this month as I thought I just missed the surge overnight but may not have o'd. Only reason I thought I was in with a chance was I thought I felt implantation cramps but they were clearly nothing.
    Aww, thanks hun. Here's hoping!! x

Hope AF stays away for the next 8 months for you! Fx!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    Oh my liver needs a break too after last night, one drink turned into five
    Fx you get a BFP tomorrow, otherwise I wish you luck for your fs appointment!
    Thank you!! I'll post back with his thoughts tomorrow afternoon/evening.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

jussi  (13-04-2014)