+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Going to family Christening today and there'll be lots of bubbly.....I am not going to say no any time anyone offers top me up! And have ibuprofen plus on stand by for Monday morning!
    (I'm so responsible!!!)

@Shrillian, bugger about the BFN. But are you sure there couldn't be another one lurking?
    Good luck for the FS tomorrow!
    Hopefully I can get back into see mine to be able to start the IVF in May.
    Enjoy the champers!! (Yum!) Good work with the recovery planning as well!!

We have half a bottle of champagne left over from Friday night, so I'm going to have a couple of glasses tonight and then, depending on what the FS says tomorrow, try and go dry for a while. I think my poor liver needs it! *laughs*.

Thanks, hun. Not holding hope for a BFP, but there's one more FRER left for tomorrow morning.

I'm still torn as to whether to ask for more OI (if he suggests going straight to IUI/IVF/ICSI) or not. Part of me wants to give my body another go at doing this "itself", but another (larger) part of me wants to go head first into a treatment plan that has a "definite" results based action (not saying a BFP, just meaning guaranteeing ovulation and fertilisation).

When will you be making an appointment with your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Addicted to Love - my OPKs say O happens 24-36hrs after the first positive. What do your packets say?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Addicted to Love - my OPKs say O happens 24-36hrs after the first positive. What do your packets say?
    Just looked at the back of the pack and mine says 24-48 too, far out I'm knackered, lol better drink some coffee and keep on with the DTD another couple of days! I really hope there's some healthy swimmers hanging about up there after all this effort!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    had a dream last night that I had a positive test, and today I have mildly sore boobs (although I get this around 7/8dpo every month) had cold symptoms for two days which have gone now, so who knows? I am only 7dpo now though so there's no telling yet... however, my temp seems to be climbing (that might be due to the cold though)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Thanks ladies. I really appreciate your support. Because I don't even talk to DH about this stuff it is amazing to have you all. Group hug. Fx for BFPs for all due to test.

Maybe I'm just due an Aussie Day baby, which as a foreigner (Irish) would be quite nice.
    Oh massive hugs xx I'm so happy we all have each other on here as I'm pretty sure if our OH's knew some of what we were feeling/thinking/ saying at times it would probably scare them or make them want to admit us! Lol 😜

Lolamc it ain't over til the biatch comes, I was over a week late with my dd before I got a positive so you just never know. Thinking positive and crossing everything for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to flutterbyes For This Useful Post:

Lolamc  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanted to say a big fingers crossed for everyone else for bfp's too
    I'm so far sticking to my pact with myself not to test until tomoz, although I hear those damn tests teasing me from the cupboard! Must be strong, must be strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lolamc - sorry, hun. Hopefully it's a late implant and you're still in the running. How long till AF?

AFM, BFN on the FRER. Looks like I won't be turning up to the FS with a bub on board. Oh well.
    Shrillian I was really hoping for a bfp for you. Maybe a surprise in your blood work.

AF due Wednesday but I wasn't sure about o this month as I thought I just missed the surge overnight but may not have o'd. Only reason I thought I was in with a chance was I thought I felt implantation cramps but they were clearly nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    had a dream last night that I had a positive test, and today I have mildly sore boobs (although I get this around 7/8dpo every month) had cold symptoms for two days which have gone now, so who knows? I am only 7dpo now though so there's no telling yet... however, my temp seems to be climbing (that might be due to the cold though)
    Great signs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Enjoy the champers!! (Yum!) Good work with the recovery planning as well!!

We have half a bottle of champagne left over from Friday night, so I'm going to have a couple of glasses tonight and then, depending on what the FS says tomorrow, try and go dry for a while. I think my poor liver needs it! *laughs*.

Thanks, hun. Not holding hope for a BFP, but there's one more FRER left for tomorrow morning.

I'm still torn as to whether to ask for more OI (if he suggests going straight to IUI/IVF/ICSI) or not. Part of me wants to give my body another go at doing this "itself", but another (larger) part of me wants to go head first into a treatment plan that has a "definite" results based action (not saying a BFP, just meaning guaranteeing ovulation and fertilisation).

When will you be making an appointment with your FS?
    Oh my liver needs a break too after last night, one drink turned into five
    Fx you get a BFP tomorrow, otherwise I wish you luck for your fs appointment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone ever done moxification. My acupuncturist just gave it to me. It's like a fat black cigar that I light and hold over special points from cd 8. It's supposed to add warmth and blood flow to ovaries and uterus to increase chances of conception. At least it will give me something to focus on during TWW, part of the problem is feeling so powerless to do anything. Would love to hear your experiences and I'll let you know how I go.

Also has anyone tried Vitex as I saw it mentioned on another thread?