We have half a bottle of champagne left over from Friday night, so I'm going to have a couple of glasses tonight and then, depending on what the FS says tomorrow, try and go dry for a while. I think my poor liver needs it! *laughs*.
Thanks, hun. Not holding hope for a BFP, but there's one more FRER left for tomorrow morning.
I'm still torn as to whether to ask for more OI (if he suggests going straight to IUI/IVF/ICSI) or not. Part of me wants to give my body another go at doing this "itself", but another (larger) part of me wants to go head first into a treatment plan that has a "definite" results based action (not saying a BFP, just meaning guaranteeing ovulation and fertilisation).
When will you be making an appointment with your FS?