+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Bfn������. If anything was there it would have showed up by now. Just waiting for AF now. At least I can drink lots of wine over Easter....silver linings!������
    I was really hoping you would get your BFP today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I really appreciate your support. Because I don't even talk to DH about this stuff it is amazing to have you all. Group hug. Fx for BFPs for all due to test.

Maybe I'm just due an Aussie Day baby, which as a foreigner (Irish) would be quite nice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

GingerKat  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. I really appreciate your support. Because I don't even talk to DH about this stuff it is amazing to have you all. Group hug. Fx for BFPs for all due to test.

Maybe I'm just due an Aussie Day baby, which as a foreigner (Irish) would be quite nice.
    I really hope your not out for an Xmas babe I'm still hoping x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Lolamc  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Shrillian= woman made of steel!!!
    Childbirth will probably be a breeze for you then!!
    Oh goodness, I hope so!! Though I'm sure it's not comparable to waxing! *laughs*

It's funny, as I was talking to DH about pain thresholds last night and we both agreed mine must be high - had my right index finger crushed in a collapsible wall at work, resulting in microsurgery to get it fixed up (all fine now) and I didn't swear or scream once. Same with my recovery from the cyst removal in November last year (didn't even take the painkillers prescribed!).

Hopefully this won't mean that childbirth will test me by saving it all up for that pne moment!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Oh goodness, I hope so!! Though I'm sure it's not comparable to waxing! *laughs*

It's funny, as I was talking to DH about pain thresholds last night and we both agreed mine must be high - had my right index finger crushed in a collapsible wall at work, resulting in microsurgery to get it fixed up (all fine now) and I didn't swear or scream once. Same with my recovery from the cyst removal in November last year (didn't even take the painkillers prescribed!).

Hopefully this won't mean that childbirth will test me by saving it all up for that pne moment!
    Wow, woman of steel!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lolamc - sorry, hun. Hopefully it's a late implant and you're still in the running. How long till AF?

AFM, BFN on the FRER. Looks like I won't be turning up to the FS with a bub on board. Oh well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Lolamc  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    How are you today Em? Has the witch stayed away?
    Nah she's paid me a visit. Fortunately I haven't had the torrential post acupuncture bleeding @Shrillian described (thank goodness)! It's not even the bleeding that's bothering me, it's the insane cramping. It's like my uterus is being squeezed out like an almost empty tube of toothpaste. Took me ages to get to sleep after work yesterday and then only managed 4 hours (after panadeine/nurofen and a heat pack tucked inside my pj pants lol -
    It was a stylish look). I'm not really surprised though. We only bd once in the "O" zone and we were told not to try because of the herbs the acu has put me on. So even though I'm down for May I'm technically not supposed to be trying then either. Might have another whoopsie and see how we go haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

It's nice having other people to talk to isn't it. My DH just rolls his eyes when I try to talk about baby stuff "too much" (in his eyes). I have a good friend who is going through a similar journey except she's seeing a FS already. We chatted for 2hrs on the phone last night. I just hope we get our bfps together so we can have our mat leave etc together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn😞. If anything was there it would have showed up by now. Just waiting for AF now. At least I can drink lots of wine over Easter....silver linings!😊
    Bugger! Sorry to hear @Lolamc.
    But yeah, silver linings!

Don't go to hard too fast tho! I only had a couple of wines with dinner out with friends on Fri night and had a terrible headache yesterday. I certainly didn't miss that aspect!

Going to family Christening today and there'll be lots of bubbly.....I am not going to say no any time anyone offers top me up! And have ibuprofen plus on stand by for Monday morning!
    (I'm so responsible!!!)
    @theoneandolnyem sorry to hear of AF, but glad it's not as bad as you expected! Stooooopid cramps! Mine just starting. Blargh.
    @Shrillian, bugger about the BFN. But are you sure there couldn't be another one lurking?
    Good luck for the FS tomorrow!
    Hopefully I can get back into see mine to be able to start the IVF in May.

Good luck for everyone still testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, yesterday around noon I got a smiley face on a digi opk and a strong line on an internet cheapie, I have just tested again and another smiley face and an even darker line on my internet opk. Does this mean my lh is only just peaking and I haven't ovulated yet!? As we were on holidays we have given it a good crack this month and have DTD every day since CD13, today I am CD18. Do I need to continue to DTD today and tomorrow now that I am still getting pos opks. I have ovulated later than I expected and wondering if we are bd'ing too much as I often read too much s$x can hinder and not help your chances?? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1397357426.715336.jpg