+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    Trying to hold out till Wed to test, but not looking like I'm going to make it! 10days post IUI today, will make it till tomorrow at least. Early testers- how early did you test and get a reliable result?
    Super faint line at 9dpo on ic and FRER, then faint line 10dpo on ic and FRER & "Pregnant" on CB digi

Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Lol you're braver than me!!! I swore and asked her to stop when I had mine done for the first time!!!

Then I tried laser and wondered why anyone would go through the pain of waxing again?!!!

Try laser - no waxing for 6 wks before.
    Ha ha ha! I actually have no issue with waxing. Normally, getting the sides done always hurts at least a little, but this time I barely felt any pain at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterbyes View Post
    Haha Lomac you and I are thinking alike! I just bought exactly the same, even though I tried not to as I know now that I have them in the house the urge to test is so strong!
    I've made a pact with myself (pffftttt who am I kidding!!) that I won't test until Monday and tossed them into the back of the bathroom cupboard......hubby wants me to test tomorrow morning....gaaahhhh I hope I don't cave but fear I will 😉
    It's nice that your DH is so excited. I don't tell my DH about testing at all, so I have no one but you guys to bother in the TWW. DH doesn't even know the TWW exists!

I want to hold off until Monday too but know I'm going to cave tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    Trying to hold out till Wed to test, but not looking like I'm going to make it! 10days post IUI today, will make it till tomorrow at least. Early testers- how early did you test and get a reliable result?
    with my DD i didn't test until 14dpo and got a solid line, but I tested at 9dpo with what turned out to be a chemical pregnancy and got the faintest of faint lines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF cramps have started. May not have to waste a test after all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I have not been in this area for a little while (we have been away on holiday's) and I haven't followed this thread very well but will try to catch up as best I can. I am down as testing around 25th April which would be about right as I got a pos opk today at CD17. Here's hoping for lots and lots of xmas baby's

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addicted to Love For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (12-04-2014),jussi  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay. This hairless thing has provided an inadvertent side effect - hovering is almost impossible, since it now sprays everywhere!!! Anyone else, or is this just me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Okay. This hairless thing has provided an inadvertent side effect - hovering is almost impossible, since it now sprays everywhere!!! Anyone else, or is this just me?
    Hahahaha, I don't know the background on the hair story Shrill but that just made my Sat night - too funny.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Addicted to Love For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Can't say I've experienced that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Love View Post
    Hahahaha, I don't know the background on the hair story Shrill but that just made my Sat night - too funny.
    Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Just had my first Brazillian today!