+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    It's fine to do before, I have. You may need one top up session afterwards, but you may need them from time to time anyway. It really does permanently reduce hair growth - I've found it great.

Much better than waxing in my view, I recommend it for underarms and "down there"
    It works if you complete the course before you get pregnant but if you don't want to do it while pregnant I'd wait until after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    That is a long cycle. I don't have cycle issues and AF sticks around for up to 7 days so was not thrilled with extra heavy AF.

Are you getting excited about Monday?
    Yes! Have been willing the week to finish quickly, which obviously means it was the loooongest week ever! Keen to hear what the new FS says/suggests. Also keen to get started on a course of action in which I know things are happening properly and not being left to guesswork (eg. O).

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Don't do ipl before starting a family. Ur hair grows back when ur prg. Wait til after the kids.
    Thank goodness - another reason for me to cling onto for my procrastination. Will let SIL know as she's hairless from previous treatments (she also bought her own zapper for home touch ups!).

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    It's fine to do before, I have. You may need one top up session afterwards, but you may need them from time to time anyway. It really does permanently reduce hair growth - I've found it great.

Much better than waxing in my view, I recommend it for underarms and "down there"
    I'm a hairy bush beast, so I'm definitely keen for areas you mentioned, plus legs, face and possibly arms. Waxing has resulted in my legs having minimal hair now, which is great. Just need to tame the rest of the beast! *laughs*

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (12-04-2014),cuky  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just bought a 3pack of Frer's and a 2pack of Digis. Teenage boy working in the chemist looked at me like I was mental...mate, you have no idea.

I have made a pact with the tests that one of these will show me a bfp even if i need to start putting off testing to 20dpo😜

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (12-04-2014),cuky  (12-04-2014),M'LadyEm  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Yes! Have been willing the week to finish quickly, which obviously means it was the loooongest week ever! Keen to hear what the new FS says/suggests. Also keen to get started on a course of action in which I know things are happening properly and not being left to guesswork (eg. O).

Thank goodness - another reason for me to cling onto for my procrastination. Will let SIL know as she's hairless from previous treatments (she also bought her own zapper for home touch ups!).

I'm a hairy bush beast, so I'm definitely keen for areas you mentioned, plus legs, face and possibly arms. Waxing has resulted in my legs having minimal hair now, which is great. Just need to tame the rest of the beast! *laughs*
    Want a full update on Monday arvo!!! Keeping everything crossed for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying to hold out till Wed to test, but not looking like I'm going to make it! 10days post IUI today, will make it till tomorrow at least. Early testers- how early did you test and get a reliable result?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk565 View Post
    Trying to hold out till Wed to test, but not looking like I'm going to make it! 10days post IUI today, will make it till tomorrow at least. Early testers- how early did you test and get a reliable result?
    Got my BFP at 11DPO with a FRER using FMU.

Good luck!!! Will you wait or test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Im CD19, and im just in the tww now!
    Although going by previous months, it may only be a 1ww lol.
    Dh stepped it up this cycle, and we dtd 5 out of 6 days. Has to be a good chance this cycle.

Fx for me, and fx for everyone still waiting to test. Let's get more bfp's going!!

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    FX lovely ✨✨hopefully the TWW flies by

12. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Just bought a 3pack of Frer's and a 2pack of Digis. Teenage boy working in the chemist looked at me like I was mental...mate, you have no idea.

I have made a pact with the tests that one of these will show me a bfp even if i need to start putting off testing to 20dpo😜
    Ha ha love it!

Testing tomorrow? God you've got willpower to hold out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Ha ha love it!

Testing tomorrow? God you've got willpower to hold out!
    No will power at all. I caved yesterday and didn't test this morning as I had no tests. Will probably cave in the morning though I'd like to wait until mon.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Im CD19, and im just in the tww now!
    Although going by previous months, it may only be a 1ww lol.
    Dh stepped it up this cycle, and we dtd 5 out of 6 days. Has to be a good chance this cycle.

Fx for me, and fx for everyone still waiting to test. Let's get more bfp's going!!

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    FX for you bellefire!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post: