+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @flutterbyes I would do both. @delerium that's what I thought too. I had a total squinter the morning before AF was due. That day I had bfn on Discover one step. That night I got a slightly stronger line on Frer, but still faint and a pregnant on CB Digi. Unfortunately it only lasted about a fortnight😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I don't mean to scare you! Just "bracing" you!
    My first AF after acupuncture I leaked on my trousers for the first time in my whole life. Had to get my poor mum to drop a change of clothes to work. That was last cycle so who knows what awaits me on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Can you see what I see???Attachment 52729
    Wohoo!! Yes I can see, Congratulations!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    My first AF after acupuncture I leaked on my trousers for the first time in my whole life. Had to get my poor mum to drop a change of clothes to work. That was last cycle so who knows what awaits me on Tuesday!
    Yes! It was certainly crazy. Unfortunately I haven't seen her since (LMP started on the 2nd of March), so guessing it didn't take for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! It was certainly crazy. Unfortunately I haven't seen her since (LMP started on the 2nd of March), so guessing it didn't take for me.
    That is a long cycle. I don't have cycle issues and AF sticks around for up to 7 days so was not thrilled with extra heavy AF.

Are you getting excited about Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Can you see what I see???Attachment 52729
    omggggggggg YESSSSSS. A absolute huge congratulations xx

So went to gp today and they said after af returns from mc, breastfeeding etc it can be irregular for 4 or so cycles. To come back in a week if its not there.
    CM is stil fairly wet, when normally dry before AF (although if its a long cycle, af might be a few days off stil. Been 33 days now I think. Still negative test.
    Last edited by mummy2Luca; 11-04-2014 at 21:28.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mummy2Luca For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been wanting to try IPL removal, but just have not bothered to go and do it. I will definitely try!

Will you go and get more done?

I always wax. Hate shaving my legs even (mostly because I have dark hair, so when I shave, you see the little black dots under the skin - I call it the strawberry seed look!). Also, waxing means I don't have to think about it for a good month or more.
    Don't do ipl before starting a family. Ur hair grows back when ur prg. Wait til after the kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo congrats @FrenchPear!!! Wishing you a sticky happy 8 months

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Don't do ipl before starting a family. Ur hair grows back when ur prg. Wait til after the kids.
    It's fine to do before, I have. You may need one top up session afterwards, but you may need them from time to time anyway. It really does permanently reduce hair growth - I've found it great.

Much better than waxing in my view, I recommend it for underarms and "down there"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    @flutterbyes I would do both. @delerium that's what I thought too. I had a total squinter the morning before AF was due. That day I had bfn on Discover one step. That night I got a slightly stronger line on Frer, but still faint and a pregnant on CB Digi. Unfortunately it only lasted about a fortnight😞
    Yes Lomac I've always used frer with last 2 pregnancies and they've been great. I've never used a digi one but will buy both today. Still going to try to hold out until Monday or Tuesday to test though, af due Thurs.