+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    I have the same strawberry look when I shave..lol.
    The laser clinic that I went to discourage undergoing laser treatments when pregnant and even I'd be concerned to expose my body to it so I'm just going to stick to waxing/ shaving for the coming year
    Is that the same with IPL?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Congratulations French Pear! Wonder who the next 2 bfps belong to?!

Afm, CD28/10dpo. Some brown streaked CM this morning, and while I'd like to think it's implantation bleeding it's more likely a sign that AF is coming to stay. I'm slightly anxious about AF as the acu has been trying to fix "blood stagnation", so I'm expecting a not so pleasant few days over the weekend. Usually AF is light and only stays for 3 days, but I'm half expecting her to unpack her bags this time and spend 4-5 days. What's the bet that DH decides he wants to play then too.
    My first AF from acu was the HEAVIEST I've ever had! I went through soooooo many pads the first three days, it was crazy! I had to change every hour (at least)!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    My first AF from acu was the HEAVIEST I've ever had! I went through soooooo many pads the first three days, it was crazy! I had to change every hour (at least)!!
    Omg don't say that! That's freaking me out more lol. At least I work in a place where there's no shortage of sanitary pads haha. I just hope it at least waits until after night shift tonight, because that would make work just that little bit harder to enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    I caved. BFN as expected. Will Frer on Sunday before acupuncture
    I tested later on today with a IC and didn't even get a hint of a line so don't count yourself out yet xx

I then had to do a digi to make sure - and it was pregnant 1-2. Love those digis!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

OIC  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I bought a set of 2 digi's yesterday. Not good for an early tester but oh well. Do the words disappear after a period of time or do they stay there permanently?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I tested later on today with a IC and didn't even get a hint of a line so don't count yourself out yet xx

I then had to do a digi to make sure - and it was pregnant 1-2. Love those digis!!!
    The digis are great. With my last pg I had a really faint line on frer and got a pregnant on digi when other tests were still showing as stark white.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I bought a set of 2 digi's yesterday. Not good for an early tester but oh well. Do the words disappear after a period of time or do they stay there permanently?
    Mine stayed for 2 days then disappeared but I took a photo of them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Digi tests it is for me then. I'm scared when I do an frer that I'll second guess if its stark white/very faint. Sounds like digi pretty much says it as it is Although I'm still not holding out much hope, am certain AF on her way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    The digis are great. With my last pg I had a really faint line on frer and got a pregnant on digi when other tests were still showing as stark white.
    Interesting. I always thought FRER was 15 m/L and digi's were 25 or 50.

That's disappointing that they disappear. If I ever get another BFP I will be sure to take a pic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Omg don't say that! That's freaking me out more lol. At least I work in a place where there's no shortage of sanitary pads haha. I just hope it at least waits until after night shift tonight, because that would make work just that little bit harder to enjoy!
    I don't mean to scare you! Just "bracing" you!