+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Do you mean the 24th Shrillian?
    Im not sure to be excited or not about a christmas baby lol... both my hubby and are both december birthdays. 20th and 22nd... and As a kid it used to really suck getting only a christmas present and not many birthday presents. haha
    Yes, 24th. Honestly I'd just be thankful to be able to have a bub! (TTC our first for 2 years now)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    well i held my wee all morning and did another test at 1pm and it's a negative. Have a clear test line but definitely not as strong as the control line. This is crazy it makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe my body has more LH in my system in the mornings? I don't get it.
    See how you go tomorrow as well. Is this the time you would normally O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    I can't lie. I did the due date calculator and I would be due the day before!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Me too
    ha ha I did it too before I knew! i prob did it as soon as hit the TWW, of course and depending on if I go by O date or last AF date I'm either the 18th or the 23/24...

I will be having a Caesarian this time around as early as is healthy for the babe as I don't think I will feel safe until I have a healthy child in my arms after DD2 was born sleeping. So that will bring me too earlier in December.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    well i held my wee all morning and did another test at 1pm and it's a negative. Have a clear test line but definitely not as strong as the control line. This is crazy it makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe my body has more LH in my system in the mornings? I don't get it.
    I went and got the clear blue sticks this time with the smiley face so I knew for certain - which made it a hell of a lot easier! I would use my OPK and if I thought it looked positive use the stick as well, took all the guesswork out for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    See how you go tomorrow as well. Is this the time you would normally O?
    Not sure tbh. I used OPKs to conceive my DS (using internet cheapies) - tested from CD10 and got a clear positive CD18. So didn't even test after that positive, and fell pregnant that month. My cycles were about 31 days back then. Since having DS my cycles are all over the place, but the average is 34 days long (I'm cd24 today) So I suppose it could very well be O time. If we don't fall this month then I may try temping. The FRER brand OPKs must be more sensitive to morning wee I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I went and got the clear blue sticks this time with the smiley face so I knew for certain - which made it a hell of a lot easier! I would use my OPK and if I thought it looked positive use the stick as well, took all the guesswork out for me
    Yes a smiley face leaves no room for confusion!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been wanting to try IPL removal, but just have not bothered to go and do it. I will definitely try!

Will you go and get more done?

I always wax. Hate shaving my legs even (mostly because I have dark hair, so when I shave, you see the little black dots under the skin - I call it the strawberry seed look!). Also, waxing means I don't have to think about it for a good month or more.
    I have the same strawberry look when I shave..lol.
    The laser clinic that I went to discourage undergoing laser treatments when pregnant and even I'd be concerned to expose my body to it so I'm just going to stick to waxing/ shaving for the coming year
    Last edited by cuky; 11-04-2014 at 14:03.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't lie. I did the due date calculator and I would be due the day before!
    mine would be the 28th if i get a positive *must refrain from taking hpts for the next week at least*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Can I join? I should be testing around 27th of this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations French Pear! Wonder who the next 2 bfps belong to?!

Afm, CD28/10dpo. Some brown streaked CM this morning, and while I'd like to think it's implantation bleeding it's more likely a sign that AF is coming to stay. I'm slightly anxious about AF as the acu has been trying to fix "blood stagnation", so I'm expecting a not so pleasant few days over the weekend. Usually AF is light and only stays for 3 days, but I'm half expecting her to unpack her bags this time and spend 4-5 days. What's the bet that DH decides he wants to play then too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (11-04-2014)