+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 122 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks curly bird. French pear, I might try Sat morning. If it was ib then something should show on a frer by then. If not I'll just wait for AF.

Off on my first holiday in QLD next Wednesday. I've only lived in OZ for 6 years and never made it yet so at least this month I have something to look forward to.

My DD told me today that I need to get a baby in my tummy so I can get milk in my boobies again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bishopbabe View Post
    How does this work ladies? I am ovulating on the 9th and AF due 23rd ...
    I add you to the calendar on page one, then you just chat, get support, tell us your story, etc ;-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

bishopbabe  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm pretty useless at the whole temping thing so I need some help to understand it lol. I'm currently 7dpo/cd25. This is what my temp chart currently looks like.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1396910306.051170.jpg

What should I be expecting to see if AF is coming/BFP is coming? Up until now I've had a 26day cycle with a short LP. Even if my cycle stretches out to 28days like the acu is trying to do it will still be a short LP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I'm pretty useless at the whole temping thing so I need some help to understand it lol. I'm currently 7dpo/cd25. This is what my temp chart currently looks like.

Attachment 52619

What should I be expecting to see if AF is coming/BFP is coming? Up until now I've had a 26day cycle with a short LP. Even if my cycle stretches out to 28days like the acu is trying to do it will still be a short LP.
    usually your temp will drop back below the cover line the day before or the day AF starts. When it is a BFP the temp stays up, and for some women goes up to a 3rd level. However, temps are not always reliable, as mine stayed up throughout my period last time, which was unusual for me...

What is normal for someone else might not be normal for you. You need to temp for a few months to see what your body's pattern is - then you'll know what your own temps do when AF is coming, and might be able to look for something that happens differently to indicate a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my +opk this morning at 7am and 2nd peak reading on my Clearblue Fertility Monitor , I better get bding, When do you think ill ovulate, ill attach my chart aswell.. ekkkk dont want to miss out
    should I bd for the next 2 days? or 3? or keep testing

fx
    mychart-303711-92689.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    usually your temp will drop back below the cover line the day before or the day AF starts. When it is a BFP the temp stays up, and for some women goes up to a 3rd level. However, temps are not always reliable, as mine stayed up throughout my period last time, which was unusual for me...

What is normal for someone else might not be normal for you. You need to temp for a few months to see what your body's pattern is - then you'll know what your own temps do when AF is coming, and might be able to look for something that happens differently to indicate a BFP
    Cool thanks. I'm not expecting a bfp this month, but I've only started temping this month because my acupuncturist asked me to. I'm not sure how reliable the temps will be given my shift work and the fact I don't get up the same time every day either. Just really wanted some general guidelines

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs could you please move me to the 16th instead of the 19th x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Thanks curly bird. French pear, I might try Sat morning. If it was ib then something should show on a frer by then. If not I'll just wait for AF.

Off on my first holiday in QLD next Wednesday. I've only lived in OZ for 6 years and never made it yet so at least this month I have something to look forward to.

My DD told me today that I need to get a baby in my tummy so I can get milk in my boobies again!
    Ooooohhhh FX for Saturday!

Whereabouts in QLD are you headed? Hope you have a fab time up here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Ooooohhhh FX for Saturday!

Whereabouts in QLD are you headed? Hope you have a fab time up here
    Off to Noosa. Can't wait.

I really just can't wait for this week to be over to put myself out of my misery.

You're going to wait until wed to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Cool thanks. I'm not expecting a bfp this month, but I've only started temping this month because my acupuncturist asked me to. I'm not sure how reliable the temps will be given my shift work and the fact I don't get up the same time every day either. Just really wanted some general guidelines
    I find even with my 2yo DD having early wake ups some mornings (which can skew your temperature, as it throws the time out), or having really bad nights sometimes with her, I usually only get about a 0.2 degree variance even with time difference, and my temperature shift is usually 0.2 degrees above that, so it is still easy to see a pattern. The main thing is getting at least 4 consecutive hours of sleep before taking your temp.