+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 116 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    DHs grandma died on the weekend and the funeral was today. Apparently everytime she spoke to mil she asked if we were having a baby yet. She has had a shawl knitted for our babies (was mostly blind so couldn't do it herself). DH and I only managed to dtd once this ovulation period, and that was the day she died (before we knew) so if we get a bfp this month it will be all grandma...
    So sorry to hear about DH's grandma - I'm sure she'll be sending a little one your way. How lovely to have something so special from her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I've never had implantation bleed with my pregnancies so can't comment but sharp pain sounds promising...

I'm tots a crazy person in TWW even when I reason with myself not to be I just can't help it. When will you test?
    I normally wait until after AF, so never end up testing. I might give in on sat which will be 12dpo, I think. Given I'm still not sure I ovulated I'm pretty deluded.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How does this work ladies? I am ovulating on the 9th and AF due 23rd ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bishopbabe View Post
    How does this work ladies? I am ovulating on the 9th and AF due 23rd ...
    Sorry a bit confused. How does what work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    I normally wait until after AF, so never end up testing. I might give in on sat which will be 12dpo, I think. Given I'm still not sure I ovulated I'm pretty deluded.
    With my DS I tested about 5 days before due and got a very faint positive. My DD I was overdue a week before finally get a bfp. I'll be 12dpo on Sunday but I would like to try to hold out until this time next week. I too feel delusional hoping I'll get a bfp, and I'm already driving myself crazy overthinking everything 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterbyes View Post
    With my DS I tested about 5 days before due and got a very faint positive. My DD I was overdue a week before finally get a bfp. I'll be 12dpo on Sunday but I would like to try to hold out until this time next week. I too feel delusional hoping I'll get a bfp, and I'm already driving myself crazy overthinking everything 😜
    At least with BH we can all be crazy together😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    arghh driving myself crazy symptom spotting. As we all know there are ALWAYS symptoms pointing to pregnancy, even when it ends up being a bfn.
    AF due like Thursday or Friday - caved and tested today, bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Just catching up on some house keeping
    @Tilkah @MamaL @sallygirl @ARTPOP @Bulbasaur @Tammy25

Any news, good or bad ladies?
    Oh sorry, I thought I updated in here. Unfortunately AF arrived 5 days ago planning for a May BFP now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats to those with BFPs

Massive hugs for those going into next month xx

Question: my ICs have a used by date of '20140902'. Does this mean September or February?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies how is everyone going?
    Sorry I have been MIA but been a hectic week with work. So AF arrived as I thought it would today so I am on a 28 day cycle which is fabulous! I was expecting 45 days as that is the norm for me going off the pill. My Dr started me on vitex last week so I'm thinking that has helped!
    My 18 month old is teething atm poor baby won't eat just back in milk. He did have a sushi and a pickle today hehe quite mature taste buds for a baby, must be salty and soft things he is wanting. You feel helpless when they feel horrible anyway how is everyone's monday tracking? And Easter plans what is everyone doing?
    T x