+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Since being told we haven't got much chance naturally we have been a bit slack. I don't bother testing or hoping. Sounds a but depresso but I figure who bother get hopes up over and over for nothing. Bring on our fs appt!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear @curlybird and @TwinnieMumma hopefully it's maybe just some weird mid cycle spotting and you are still in for this cycle

I'm about 6DPO and feeling awful. Our dog died in her sleep over the weekend while we have been away. She was 9 years old but totally unexpected. DH's brother had to come and bury her for us so we didn't even get to say goodbye 😞 I'm absolutely shattered. Feeling like we aren't having much good luck lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by malis View Post
    This is the first month I paid real attention and for me it was exactly as you described (my temps and opk confirmed it was when I was ovulating too). Sharp pain on side. Good luck!!
    yeah well my temp took a huge dip today but the ferning test was negative yesterday. It could be user error though as i think i finger-printed the sample when putting it on the lens. usually the huge dip indicates o for me, so think my temp will be up in the morning. and i'm still feeling the pain a little today...

funny story though, in our ttc efforts this morning *warning TMI* dh and I were bding while we thought dd was asleep. She entered our bedroom just as dh climaxed, thought we were playing a game, exclaimed loudly "I jump on mummy too!" (i was on top), and then proceeded to climb onto my back...talk about awkward! Thankfully I had only removed my underwear lol nothing like a two-year-old to prevent their own siblings from being created haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    if i am ovulating out of my left side, it might be a wasted month as i have a damaged left tube due to endometriosis. Basically it was twisted shut before my recent surgery and after the surgery things can get through now but it's just a lot slower than it should be, so this might cause me issues in egg and sperm meeting before they die. It also means i have increased risk of ectopic, but thankfully haven't had to deal with any ectopic pregnancies yet (and hopefully won't ever).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @TwinnieMumma - is it definitely AF? Brown discharge *could* be something else.

@curlybird - sorry to hear AF turned up - and early at that! How rude of her!!

AFM, no sign of AF (she should have been due last weekend as my LMP was on the 2nd of March) But not surprised there , given I naturally have highly irregular periods (AF every 2-3 months), so not thinking anything of the delay.

My last surge was on Monday evening. I'm counting Tuesday as surge day since it was the evening stick that was positive.

So, I'm 4DPO from the last surge and a week away from my appointment with my new FS. Double the countdown! Ha ha ha!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I'm about 6DPO and feeling awful. Our dog died in her sleep over the weekend while we have been away. She was 9 years old but totally unexpected. DH's brother had to come and bury her for us so we didn't even get to say goodbye 😞 I'm absolutely shattered. Feeling like we aren't having much good luck lately.
    Oh no!!!! How horrible!! I'm so sorry to hear, hun.

We lost our GSD when he was 9yo, however we got to say goodbye (he got cancer and we had to put him down).

I can't imagine how you must be feeling. *big squishy hugs*

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a bit of spotting. It appears like what it would be if I had a small graze down their, bright red. It could be a graze of some sort but I haven't any pain or done anything differently and no bd'ing since wed. Has anyone ever had ib, what is it like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ignore me- I just googled and if it was implantation bleeding, it would be more like discharge. I must have done myself an injury without noticing. Sorry for the TMI!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Oh no!!!! How horrible!! I'm so sorry to hear, hun.

We lost our GSD when he was 9yo, however we got to say goodbye (he got cancer and we had to put him down).

I can't imagine how you must be feeling. *big squishy hugs*

Me = 34, DH = 34
    Thanks lovely x I'm pretty shattered and feel awful we were away plus I'm extra stressed/emotional for this cycle as well so probably not helping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Thanks lovely x I'm pretty shattered and feel awful we were away plus I'm extra stressed/emotional for this cycle as well so probably not helping!
    So sorry to hear about your fur baby. It is heartbreaking and not saying goodbye must make it harder. Love and hugs

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (07-04-2014)