+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Oh dear.

he even documented his wife's miscarriage and put it on flickr. From her being ill, to her in hospital. To her lying on the bed. To the blood clots on the floor... It was horrible. I just don't understand people some times. Firstly, why would you post that for all to see? Secondly, why would she let him do that?!???
    O....M....Fn......G! That is just horrible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Have you ever read the STFU parents blog. It's about parents who overshare on Facebook. It's good for a laugh if you can stomach the occasional placenta shot!!!
    I'll have to check it out! Ta.

And Fx, you poor thing, gastro at O time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear.

I know a couple where the husband loved to document everything for all to see.

=== Warning - gross TMI ahead!! ===

he even documented his wife's miscarriage and put it on flickr. From her being ill, to her in hospital. To her lying on the bed. To the blood clots on the floor... It was horrible. I just don't understand people some times. Firstly, why would you post that for all to see? Secondly, why would she let him do that?!???

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    That is absolutely horrific!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    O....M....Fn......G! That is just horrible!
    That is absolutely horrific!
    Yep.

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    I think I'm 3DPO today and I'm not feeling very confident already for this cycle, not sure why.

I think I have put a lot of pressure on myself to be pregnant before our sleeping angels due date. I just think it will help me cope somehow and this is my last chance before it arrives in May.
    Good luck this cycle! I know what you mean, I would have a one month old baby right now if I hadn’t have had an MC. But oh well, the time has passed, it’s kinda liberating that it’s gone to be honest. Don’t stress too much. Anyway I doubt your little egg gives a damn whether you feel confident or not, if it’s your month then it’s gonna happen regardless FX for you!

I need advice. I normally get a 3 days of pos opks (sometimes twice in a cycle) and last month I got one day. This month though I have had ewcm since Sunday which only turned creamy today. The closest the opk got to pos was Sunday but it wasn't darker than control. It got lighter each day since then. Do you guys think I didn't o at all this month as there was no surge. If by some chance it happened overnight on Sunday, would I still have ewcm on Wednesday? I'm really confused������
    Do you only do one OPK per day? I know it sounds mad, but the only way I caught my actual dark line surge last year was when I was doing two tests per day. If you had a slightly shorter surge, and only tested in the morning, you might have missed the dark line if you only tested again 24hrs later. I don’t want to encourage POAS 50 times a day, but that could be the reason!

Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Hugs!
    Stooopid Facebook!

I get updates of a baby bump.....regular ones.....in far too much detail......happy for her.......but yeah yeah, blah blah.
    I know what you mean — this is why I deleted my Facebook! Every time I logged on something was there that made me feel like crap. Bloody fb

Oh dear.

I know a couple where the husband loved to document everything for all to see.

=== Warning - gross TMI ahead!! ===

....... I have no words ..........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neither do I!!! Even DH cringed at the photos and the guy for having done that!

Anyway, AFM, the OPKs are not only staying negative, but are faint... Yay! Here's hoping that was the final surge and it made O happen!

Read somewhere today that once O happens, the cervix kind of locks up and produces a mucus plug which prevents anything from getting through (ie. swimmers) and that the sperm would have to be inside before O happens. Interesting. Anyone read differently/can confirm this?

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DHs grandma died on the weekend and the funeral was today. Apparently everytime she spoke to mil she asked if we were having a baby yet. She has had a shawl knitted for our babies (was mostly blind so couldn't do it herself). DH and I only managed to dtd once this ovulation period, and that was the day she died (before we knew) so if we get a bfp this month it will be all grandma...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Congrats to all the ladies who have had BFP so far!!

FX for everyone else who is waiting to find out. Lets hope April is a good month.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

cuky  (04-04-2014),simba6  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    DHs grandma died on the weekend and the funeral was today. Apparently everytime she spoke to mil she asked if we were having a baby yet. She has had a shawl knitted for our babies (was mostly blind so couldn't do it herself). DH and I only managed to dtd once this ovulation period, and that was the day she died (before we knew) so if we get a bfp this month it will be all grandma...
    Sorry to hear, hun. Wishing you all the best. x

Me = 34, DH = 34

Thanks
    Reviews
    @theoneandonlyem
    I am so sorry to hear about your DHs grandma.
    How beautiful of her to have already knitted pieces for your bubba - how special will that be when you have your bundle of joy wrapped up in what she made.
    Praying you get your BFP xxx I believe she truly could have made things happen!