+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep my theory is always frer from 12dpo and digi from 14dpo but we all know that's what ic's are for lol - POAS without wasting money teehee

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

cuky  (29-03-2014),headoverfeet  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use FRER, and internet cheapies when I want to go crazy lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing! @Tammy25 I suggest ic's first, then if you see a hint of a line (possible from 9dpo in my experience), crack out the FRER and Digi! I got positive on Clearblue digi at 10dpo. I buy my CB digis on eBay as they are waaaay cheaper.

I also recommend the CB opks with the smiley face (get online), they are clear & consistent, but I've realised I think I needed to BD for the days of the smiley opk AND 2-3 days afterwards.

Hope this helps, Good luck ladies and buckets of Baby dust to you all in Amorous April! xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

OIC  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    FS appt on Wednesday. Really looking forward to the next step. I think conceiving naturally is just not going to happen for us, so hopefully he can get us on track. It's crazy how quickly time goes. We have been TTC for 16mths, so this is month 17 now. So glad we didn't leave it any longer to start, although I do wish we had started earlier in hindsight.

Me: 27 DH: 29
    Married: March '12
    TTC #1 since Nov '12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your FS appointment JessiW - hopefully it will help you get some answers and give you a clear plan of attack.

The time does go so quick when you're TTC doesn't it? I think for me it's because I'm so focused on each month that it's only when I've looked back I've realised how those months upon months add up! Having said that we've only gone 7 months so not that long in the grand scheme of things. I really hope your BFP is not too far away!

I've decided to start getting some further advice about TTC - off to acupuncture on Tuesday and booked in to see my GP the week after next. Hoping there might be some other things I can try to bring that BFP on!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shoe queen I'm an advocate for not leaving things too late. We have only been trying for 8 months ourselves, but an early (6.5months in) trip to the gp allowed us to get some tests done to discover DH is almost completely infertile! Early detection has meant we are already well on the way to our bfp with our first fs appt in about 3 weeks :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

shoequeen82  (31-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your FS appointment @JessiWx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Teenz For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Good luck with your FS appointment JessiW - hopefully it will help you get some answers and give you a clear plan of attack.

The time does go so quick when you're TTC doesn't it? I think for me it's because I'm so focused on each month that it's only when I've looked back I've realised how those months upon months add up! Having said that we've only gone 7 months so not that long in the grand scheme of things. I really hope your BFP is not too far away!

I've decided to start getting some further advice about TTC - off to acupuncture on Tuesday and booked in to see my GP the week after next. Hoping there might be some other things I can try to bring that BFP on!!!!
    Thanks hun, yeh we have been seeing him since we hit 12mths and 3chems. He wanted us to try a couple of months again naturally and then come back to discuss IUI. DHs swimmers are healthy but for an unknown reason not enough are getting through. Still have to do cycle tracking though so that's the next step. Really looking forward to that though.

Yeh a lot of ladies seem to have success with accupuncture so that may be a good option. Talking to a GP helps if they are supportive. We had DHs swimmers checked earlier on and we had bloods etc done. I have never had my progesterone checked (not that I'm aware of) and that is something I wish I had checked earlier. Good luck with it

TTC #1 since Nov '12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Shoe queen I'm an advocate for not leaving things too late. We have only been trying for 8 months ourselves, but an early (6.5months in) trip to the gp allowed us to get some tests done to discover DH is almost completely infertile! Early detection has meant we are already well on the way to our bfp with our first fs appt in about 3 weeks :-)
    Agreed, earlier intervention can help a great deal. At least having partners swimmers checked to cross out an issue with one of you at least. Good luck with your appt!

TTC #1 since Nov '12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenz View Post
    Good luck for your FS appointment @JessiWx
    Thanks hun x

TTC #1 since Nov '12