+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    I just started temping and am massively failing already. I have to wake at 5am to do it as DD sometimes wakes for a drink of water around then and goes back to sleep. Checked the therm was working the night I got it and had temp of 36.50 so wasn't surprised to get the same the last three mornings. I just took temp at 5am in the dark then checked the stored temp later. Actually looked this morning and it was 35.80 but when I checked later it still had 36.50 stored!!! Has my temp dipped or have i been recording that original evening temp the past few days???

Only on CD7 and only been temping since Friday.
    I couldn't tell you for certain but it is a bit odd that your temp has been exactly the same to the 100th of a degree. Not sure
    I know when I'm O'ing because I was very vigilant with my temping plus I used OPKs - now when I think I should be O'ing added with what I know are my signs I take an OPK & it comes up +ve mostly. Saves me using an OPK every day for a week or two. Cheaper!

AFM - after DTD 2 days, 1 day & day of O'ing DH has now COMPLETELY changed his mind & thinks we're not at all in a position to be having a baby hmmm.....hopefully it's too late! He'd be OVER THE MOON if I get a BFP & I know what he's like - he has no CLUE what my cycle is like so will continue to BD when I'm O'ing (not that I'm "tricking" him into anything. He knows we're [were?] trying so not on any BC). He's worse than me with the hot/cold thoughts about this..!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW - the only reason he's changed his mind suddenly is because I called out on Thursday about not paying himself. If he maintained his weekly wage - we'd be absolutely fine. The fact that I can work 25hrs/wk & we can afford to pay for ourselves & my kids really highlights the fact that things really aren't that dire :/

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    High on monitor! FINALLY

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legeyt View Post
    I couldn't tell you for certain but it is a bit odd that your temp has been exactly the same to the 100th of a degree. Not sure
    I know when I'm O'ing because I was very vigilant with my temping plus I used OPKs - now when I think I should be O'ing added with what I know are my signs I take an OPK & it comes up +ve mostly. Saves me using an OPK every day for a week or two. Cheaper!

AFM - after DTD 2 days, 1 day & day of O'ing DH has now COMPLETELY changed his mind & thinks we're not at all in a position to be having a baby hmmm.....hopefully it's too late! He'd be OVER THE MOON if I get a BFP & I know what he's like - he has no CLUE what my cycle is like so will continue to BD when I'm O'ing (not that I'm "tricking" him into anything. He knows we're [were?] trying so not on any BC). He's worse than me with the hot/cold thoughts about this..!
    Did an opk and it was neg but faint line so definitely going to have to keep watching it.

Has he changed his mind before? Is his his first? Prob just nerves. Hopefully you caught the eggy this month so it won't matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies I have been MIA as just hanging for O and nothing exciting happening but I have started my long cycle of twice daily OPKS and I have a few questions about how you do yours:

What time(s) of day do you do them? (I try for around 2pm and around 8pm)

and

Do you make sure you have drunk a lot of fluids or limited fluid intake beforehand? (I thought limit fluid intake so as to not make the urine too diluted or am I am bit wrong here?!)

Do you always have a faint second line all the time or am I just a weirdo who gets this?

Thanks I just want to make sure I am doing it correctly and not stuffing things up.

Big congrats @headoverfeet such great news for you!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolamc View Post
    Did an opk and it was neg but faint line so definitely going to have to keep watching it.

Has he changed his mind before? Is his his first? Prob just nerves. Hopefully you caught the eggy this month so it won't matter.
    Yep - it's his first & he's gone from "who cares, we can make it work, why worry" to the opposite of "we can't afford anything if you're not working". It's because I called him out on being 8 weeks behind in his pays. I guess I'm just a bit disappointed that it's almost suggesting that he cares more about is business than his family (which he kinda does). I KNOW he would be as hands on, supportive & wonderful if we were to have a baby but it's a bit hard to be excited to try & almost dreading a BFP this month now.
    Perhaps this reverse psychology is just what my body needs to actually get to happen though LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Hi Ladies I have been MIA as just hanging for O and nothing exciting happening but I have started my long cycle of twice daily OPKS and I have a few questions about how you do yours:

and

Do you make sure you have drunk a lot of fluids or limited fluid intake beforehand? (I thought limit fluid intake so as to not make the urine too diluted or am I am bit wrong here?!)

Do you always have a faint second line all the time or am I just a weirdo who gets this?

Thanks I just want to make sure I am doing it correctly and not stuffing things up.

I use the Clear Blue so there's no mistaking when it happens. A shows up on the screen & it's def happening. I do use FMU but if I expect that I should be O'ing then will try again that night if it was a negative morning. I guess you'd have to ask the other ladies re the other kinds of OPKs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Legeyt For This Useful Post:

French Pear  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just re-read my reply at 215 & my apologies for the gibberish nature of it. Probably a little more upset than I'm willing to admit to myself & it's effecting my otherwise usually polished post replying 😝
    Last edited by Legeyt; 24-03-2014 at 17:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I opk with fmu and when it's almost pos I add in 6pm (that's just when I get home from work). Def limit fluids. I don't have 2nd line all month but there's plenty women out there who do, it's not unheard of.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post

and

Hello - this is my first month of tracking with opk's and temps so I am by no means an expert - but I have been doing fmu and then around 5pm when getting home from work (maybe earlier afternoon on weekend). I have tested since cd8 and tested twice a day (maybe a bit ott?!). I got my definite positive just over the weekend and it is now back to a lighter line (I have had a faint line every time I have tested since cd8).

15. The Following User Says Thank You to malis For This Useful Post: