+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 116 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing to keep up with all the BFPs in April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    @MrsTugs could you please take me off the list (or move me) things happened a little earlier than expected for us this month (was expecting to transfer later in the month) we got our bfp this morning, hoping so many more of you can join us in December
    Wooohooo!!!! Thats awesome!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lelucciola For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Mine put 4 on my stomach (North/South/East/West around my belly button) and one on the inside of each ankle - boy did she make my blood whoosh! Occasionally she'd put extra needles on my belly, doubling up some sides.

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    I had one in the instep of each foot, then ankles, knees and thighs. The fleshy part of your hand between thumb and forefinger and the 2 I think just above my pubic bone/ on top of my uterus. The ones on my feet hurt the most when they went in and I went swimming afterwards. My right foot felt quite tender with the motion of swimming, but not to walk on/press in on etc. It was odd. I reckon I needed a weighted bag over my eyes and I would've been out like a light haha. Trouble is I could hear the next client and she sounded so much like a colleague from work so I was stressing that she was going to see me coming out and ask questions that I didn't want to answer. I spent most of the time trying to come up for other reasons for having the acupuncture and trying to work out if it was her or not. It wasn't, luckily it was a stranger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My paranoia - the place I had mine had curtains separating some of the rooms. I would freak out that someone would accidentally fall through the curtain and push the heat lamp onto me. I always prayed to get the solid walled room!

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was really disappointed with the last place I went to.... I have a new one I do been referred to by a friend but it's not super local and haven't made the trip there yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Trouble is I could hear the next client and she sounded so much like a colleague from work so I was stressing that she was going to see me coming out and ask questions that I didn't want to answer. I spent most of the time trying to come up for other reasons for having the acupuncture and trying to work out if it was her or not. It wasn't, luckily it was a stranger!
    I have acupuncture for anxiety (although I'm not that keen to report that to my colleagues either!) but I have LOADS of friends who use it for muscle tension & RSI (they work with their hands), woman friends who use it to help with bladder issues and everything in between - I'm actually considering having it done for my skin as I get adult acne. It's good for what ails ya!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,
    Did everyone have a lovely weekend? So I have a question, I am currently CD15 and have been trying to track O using the maybe baby ovulation tester I'm thinking that it's fairly useless as no ferning has shown but I'm pretty sure I ovulated sometime last week it was showing lines and pebbles but no ferns. This is my first cycle off of the pill I've never had problems coming off the pill with my last pregnancies but the last week I've had terrible cramps, spasms and very achy so not sure if this has to with coming off the pill? Anyone else had symptoms like this? I would be extremely luck to get a BFP first cycle so I don't want to be too hopeful. Advice would be great x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Everyone's bodies are different, but bit hard to tell in first month. Maybe use an ovulation pee stick while you're using the saliva kit for the next month or two so that you can see when it's supposed to be ferning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just started temping and am massively failing already. I have to wake at 5am to do it as DD sometimes wakes for a drink of water around then and goes back to sleep. Checked the therm was working the night I got it and had temp of 36.50 so wasn't surprised to get the same the last three mornings. I just took temp at 5am in the dark then checked the stored temp later. Actually looked this morning and it was 35.80 but when I checked later it still had 36.50 stored!!! Has my temp dipped or have i been recording that original evening temp the past few days???

Only on CD7 and only been temping since Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    High on monitor! FINALLY

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

cuky  (25-03-2014),French Pear  (24-03-2014),Funchu  (24-03-2014),headoverfeet  (24-03-2014)