+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 116 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    will you pop me down for 'unsure'?
    I'm sure I'm in for a long journey as I am still bf ds1. He's six months next week and I'm going to start dropping feeds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, you were talking about flying while pregnant earlier. I flew from Ireland to Australia when I was 24 weeks. It involved three international flights. One just let me on, one asked if I had a letter but didn't want to see it and he other asked to see it. Different carriers have different regulations but it also varies according to who is on the door

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've updated the newcomers!

We have a bit more debt than I would like. We have halved it in the last 6 or so months which is great, a huge achievement I think, but we still have a ways to go. And now it looks like we are going to have to start saving again, because we are about to start our IVF journey. Got our referral to a clinic today from gp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsTugs - If my FS suggests IVF, I think I'm going to do what others have told me they did - get a separate credit card for all the treatments. That way, all the charges are together and claims can be put back straight away onto them, for easier tracking. Thought it was a good way to go about it.

I hope you don't need to go full IVF and your FS finds you a simpler solution. xx

Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's a good idea re credit card! I think we will be jumping straight into full ivf. I asked about IUI and gp said that wouldn't be viable for us with DH's swimmers performing so poorly. They will have to do the work for us and insert an emby. I know next to nothing about IVF at this stage, so I'm going to venture over to that section and start having a read there, google, and my new fertility clinics website!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    That's a good idea re credit card! I think we will be jumping straight into full ivf. I asked about IUI and gp said that wouldn't be viable for us with DH's swimmers performing so poorly. They will have to do the work for us and insert an emby. I know next to nothing about IVF at this stage, so I'm going to venture over to that section and start having a read there, google, and my new fertility clinics website!
    I really liked the credit card idea as well!! Such a great idea to keep track of it all.

I have started doing some research as well just in case. However not sure what he wants us to do as yet, since DH's little guys ranked fine. But still good to know the facts!

Me = 34, DH = 34

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Woohoo! So our photography bill was less than we thought and I had extra come through in my pay today so tomorrow I start acupuncture 😀 initially I couldn't book in until April 3 but they had a cancellation for tomorrow! So excited! Which seems strange when they're going to jab me with needles haha

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-03-2014),MrsTugs  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @MrsTugs - If my FS suggests IVF, I think I'm going to do what others have told me they did - get a separate credit card for all the treatments. That way, all the charges are together and claims can be put back straight away onto them, for easier tracking. Thought it was a good way to go about it.

I hope you don't need to go full IVF and your FS finds you a simpler solution. xx

Me = 34, DH = 34
    Oh, great idea! Why didn't I think of that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Woohoo! So our photography bill was less than we thought and I had extra come through in my pay today so tomorrow I start acupuncture 😀 initially I couldn't book in until April 3 but they had a cancellation for tomorrow! So excited! Which seems strange when they're going to jab me with needles haha
    Yay!!! Glad to hear you're able to start and to start so soon!!

Good luck with it! I really hope it helps you!

Me = 34, DH = 34

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after all the talk of budgets I have just blown $100 on vitamins!!! CoQ10 for me and a fertility multivitamin for DH. Combined with starting acupuncture I doubt we'll be able to eat for the rest of the month.

TTC is making me a mental person....and a very poor one at that!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lolamc For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (21-03-2014),MrsTugs  (21-03-2014)