+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 122 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1211
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Sorry you've been down :-(( AF came then?
    Sure did hun... It's okay on to cycle 6 for us... Heres to hoping xxx

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin13 View Post
    The witch woke me up at 2am with some lovely cramps. How nice. Still taking the casual approach with no temping, OPK's or testing after doing all of that for a year. It's much less stressful for me and I'm resigned to the fact that I may only have one child. Still, I must pull my finger out and book the laparoscopy to check my tubes. Onto May. Good luck everyone! I'm quietly cheering everyone on. I'll try to pipe up more often. I've got a new puppy arriving today to keep me occupied yay!
    Attachment 53347
    What a cute lil pup!

Are you going to see a fs, maybe do a few tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Sure did hun... It's okay on to cycle 6 for us... Heres to hoping xxx

Me: 28 DH: 32 Married
    TTC #1 since October 2013
    Yeah I realised yesterday that when DH gets back from work we will be past cycle 12+ *gulp!*

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bin13 that puppy is adorbs!

Good luck to those still waiting to test and a big congrats to all those with April BFPs!!

I am hoping I ovulated but am not sure. I had a weird month with OPKs being pos for so many days (5). I didn't get the usual fertile signs and since I don't temp I just don't know.

I have been working a new job for the last month and have been exhausted. I think maybe it's thrown me off- or maybe I am just less aware. Part of me thinks I am out this month just because I haven't focused on it as much as normal- which is totally irrational given DS was a 'surprise' baby. I guess we'll see. Lol I don't even know when to test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riri I would just count 28-30 days from the day AF started to get your test date :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've created a June thread for those who require it/would like to sub/wish to stalk/wish to bide time whilst waiting for their future month/are just bored.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=520328

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riri I would just count 28-30 days from the day AF started to get your test date :-)
    Thanks that's a good plan

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cute lil pup!

Are you going to see a fs, maybe do a few tests?
    Thanks we love her!
    Yeah I've had some tests. I'm ovulating normally and cycles are regular. DH tested all good. Next step is to check the tubes. We don't want to do IVF so if the tubes are buggered we will call it quits. Otherwise we will settled on a cut off age for me I guess and carry on. We are lucky to have one beautiful boy and now one beautiful furry baby girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, AF arrived today so I'm out for this month. Feeling positive going into May!

All the best for those still to test in April Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry bin that must be hard knowing such a serious decision is possibly in your future. We are starting on ivf when DH comes home from working away but I can respect ppls decisions not to want to try it. I just don't think I can give up on my dream of my family just yet.