+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 116 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1153
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear about AF being MIA for some of you. Hopefully it means something good is afoot!!! Fx!!

AFM, I'm CD7 and will be taking round 4 of tablets tonight. Not going to use OPKs or HPTs this month and just go by BT results. Feels quite liberating to not be PIAC each morning!! Going to try and BD every two days from tonight now that AF seems to be completely gone (yay! No more spotting!). If this OI cycle is a bust, I will then use OPKs for the next two OI cycles to help me pinpoint O.

Apart from being gassy (TMI), I'm doing well. A couple of sharp side pains, but that's it. Too early for O, so no idea what it's from - maybe follies forming? Hope it's first time lucky! (technically it will be fourth time lucky!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Addicted to Love  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @jussi
    @Bellefire fingers crossed AF stays away, it looks promising for you.

AFM I tested this morning (just for fun) and of course bfn, I'm possibly only 8dpo, hehe..... just want the next few days to fly by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Cd30, no af and bfn. Blahhhhhhhh
    Longest cycle in history...

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Hope it's a good sign fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    All sorted. AF reared her ugly head!
    Im never ever testing again before af is due again!

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Oh Hun I'm sorry. I know what you mean about the testing, I'm already angry at myself for testing so early this morning, all my rational thinking seems to go completely out of the window in the TWW, I test and test and then get annoyed for putting myself through it for no reason and thinking why didn't you just wait it out. Big hugs and hoping next cycle is your BFP xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Addicted to Love For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear @jussi and @Bellefire

Big hugs and best of luck for next cycle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to French Pear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been awhile since I've been one here.

A big congrats to all those BFPs - well done & all smooth sailing for your pregnancies.

I'm out for April - had a very whacky cycle.... Hopefully a BFP is around the corner for us in May.

cheers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbaBurke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Sorry to hear about AF being MIA for some of you. Hopefully it means something good is afoot!!! Fx!!

AFM, I'm CD7 and will be taking round 4 of tablets tonight. Not going to use OPKs or HPTs this month and just go by BT results. Feels quite liberating to not be PIAC each morning!! Going to try and BD every two days from tonight now that AF seems to be completely gone (yay! No more spotting!). If this OI cycle is a bust, I will then use OPKs for the next two OI cycles to help me pinpoint O.

Apart from being gassy (TMI), I'm doing well. A couple of sharp side pains, but that's it. Too early for O, so no idea what it's from - maybe follies forming? Hope it's first time lucky! (technically it will be fourth time lucky!)
    Hopefully it's first/fourth time lucky!

I'm getting a bit over the whole temping/opks etc. I'm only temping because the acu wants me to and doing the opks out of habit. I can't wait until I can just wake up in the morning and not have to think about taking my temp before I move too much, or go to the toilet without thinking whether or not I need my FMU for anything. Even though we're not supposed to be trying this month I think I'm going to see if DH and I can bd every 2 days or so. Currently bd 11 so we're in with a shot at least. I've got no idea what is happening with my CM. I've never been able to work it out. Am I the only one who can't tell the difference? I'm thinking it's possibly because I always wear a liner as often I'm (TMI) fairly damp anyway. Ah well. Onwards and upwards!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Hopefully it's first/fourth time lucky!

I'm getting a bit over the whole temping/opks etc. I'm only temping because the acu wants me to and doing the opks out of habit. I can't wait until I can just wake up in the morning and not have to think about taking my temp before I move too much, or go to the toilet without thinking whether or not I need my FMU for anything. Even though we're not supposed to be trying this month I think I'm going to see if DH and I can bd every 2 days or so. Currently bd 11 so we're in with a shot at least. I've got no idea what is happening with my CM. I've never been able to work it out. Am I the only one who can't tell the difference? I'm thinking it's possibly because I always wear a liner as often I'm (TMI) fairly damp anyway. Ah well. Onwards and upwards!
    Well , you need to keep the quality of his swimmers high, so you should be DTD every two days.

ETA - I don't check CM for a similar reason, plus it kind of grosses me out... But more the fact that I'm incredibly lazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Well , you need to keep the quality of his swimmers high, so you should be DTD every two days.

ETA - I don't check CM for a similar reason, plus it kind of grosses me out... But more the fact that I'm incredibly lazy!
    I think we would both die of exhaustion if we dtd consistently every 2 days haha. I don't think either of us have the stamina or libido to go that often haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I think we would both die of exhaustion if we dtd consistently every 2 days haha. I don't think either of us have the stamina or libido to go that often haha.
    Ha ha ha! Same here! I "say" we will DTD every second day, but by the third or fourth time we're both generally over it.