+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle berry View Post
    Yep DS almost 2.5 is obsessed with his Thomas and Friends trains! It's like nothing else can penetrate his awareness when he's playing with them. He has to take a couple if them everywhere we go!

Also ****ting doors! If there is a door open he drops what he's doing to run over and close and declares "shut the door" as he's doing it!

Cracks me up! They're such little bizarre characters! 😂
    This sounds exactly like my DS except his is Thomas and friends and turning lights on.If he sees a light switch he has to turn it on. DH always says he is "stuck on a loop" with the trains it's impossible to get him to play with anything else!! Glade we are not the only ones

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub appw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Giggle For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My 2 yo loves shutting doors, Mr Maker and building blocks. Hates The Wiggles. Hands over ears if it comes on and I have to dash to the tv to turn it off. My younger son is obsessed with ceiling fans and watching the toilet flush.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dd is obsessed with dinosaurs...especially t-rex. At one stage it was the only word she'd say!