+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Is that to get cat hair off couches etc? May be I'll look into that
    That's the one. I used to burn through those sticky roller thingys but haven't bought any since getting the glove.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh worth the investment then. I use those too. We have a couch that you can put the covers in the machine but without getting rid of the hair first the machine will only do do much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I like pretty well everything but the wet mop and that's because we have high gloss laminate timber floor. It's a pain to mop and I'm thinking of trying the old mop and seeing if it's easier, but I don't want DH to see as he'll be annoyed at wasted money. I like the dust mop tho. And I used to like the wet mop on our old floors it's just not great here.

I find the bathroom glove great but maybe because it's a new shower and no mould yet??

Love the kitchen stuff, dust glove, window cleaner and outdoor glove.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I like pretty well everything but the wet mop and that's because we have high gloss laminate timber floor. It's a pain to mop and I'm thinking of trying the old mop and seeing if it's easier, but I don't want DH to see as he'll be annoyed at wasted money. I like the dust mop tho. And I used to like the wet mop on our old floors it's just not great here.

I find the bathroom glove great but maybe because it's a new shower and no mould yet??

Love the kitchen stuff, dust glove, window cleaner and outdoor glove.
    Why doesn't it work with your floors?

I ask because I have polished concrete in my house (very shiny, like marble) and I've been on the hunt for a good mop since we built and I thought the enjo one would work.
    I can't use any chemicals on my floor as it will make a streak.
    So I use hot water and a dash of eucalyptus oil. Any sort of spongey mop will streak so I thought enjo would be good?

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    It probably would work on that sort of floor. If I was you I would get a consultant to come out and try before you buy on your floor. They are usually happy to travel some distance as they get commission or if you were to have a party I'm sure they'd travel.

My floor gets a residue type thing on it just from being walked on so the only way I've found to work is dust, then mop with the blue mop head then mop with the yellow fussy floor head.

It takes me about 45 mins to do the floor on the lounge/dining/kitchen area and kills my back.

Used to work well on my old jarrah floor boards tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What i use all the time

Kitchen glove & cloth i have 2 sets as use them daily

Bathroom glove & cloth i also have 2 sets i use for both bathrooms & laundry sink. They work well on the vanity, mirror etc but just not great on shower screen i find so i scrub it with something else then buff up with the enjo

I have the mop i only have the wet fibres as i prefer to vacumn up all the dirt n dust n sand then mop with the enjo mop. I have vinyl laminate and it works great.

The thing i have that i dont use is the car kit.
    When i brought it we lived elsewhere and had a smaller car now we have a landcruiser and live on a farm - no way im cleaning that car with a glove & cloth

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes ours gets like that.
    I vacuum and then use a microfiber mop head but I use an Oates one and it's just so small.
    I liked the enjo because it's pretty big.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the car wash mit which I use to clean my security screens...it's great! I also have the window/mirror cloth...also great.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Shani have you tried the method wood floor cleaner with it? Ive seen a few wood floating floors that come up better with a small squirt of it, its only $11.

Lexim do get someone out to try it first hun, the gloss might be ok for you or you might need the fussy just wet on one side of the fibre so the other half dries as you go along. Actually Shani that is something you can try first too.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RmumR View Post
    What i use all the time

Kitchen glove & cloth i have 2 sets as use them daily

Bathroom glove & cloth i also have 2 sets i use for both bathrooms & laundry sink. They work well on the vanity, mirror etc but just not great on shower screen i find so i scrub it with something else then buff up with the enjo

I have the mop i only have the wet fibres as i prefer to vacumn up all the dirt n dust n sand then mop with the enjo mop. I have vinyl laminate and it works great.

The thing i have that i dont use is the car kit.
    When i brought it we lived elsewhere and had a smaller car now we have a landcruiser and live on a farm - no way im cleaning that car with a glove & cloth
    Why no hun? We use it for the landrover after going 4wding