+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Enjo.....have you bought any products and not really used them?

Firstly I should say that I have read some of the existing enjo threads.

My sister is hosting a party this week and she keeps sending me links to different enjo vids and telling me how much I will love the products.

I wanted to feedback to see if anyone has bought enjo products but not got the use out of them that they thought they would. The products look amazing but they are pretty expensive, so I need to do some research before getting to the party and buying way too much stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The things I use all the time are the kitchen glove, with microfibre; the bathroom glove with microfibre, the outdoor glove with microfibre and the polishing cloth. I have a fair bit more, but I was able to get most by hosting a party myself.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought the mop with the wet and dry head and I really don't like it. It's say in my cupboard for the last three years. I'm thinking of selling it. I have a steam mop which does a better job 100x over. I'm sorry that I spent all that money on it. It like a glorified swifter mop (the dry head one)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lubelu2 For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (03-03-2014),ozeymumof5  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    anyone else? I can find so many positive reviews, so maybe most people are super happy with their purchase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sister had a party, I got a bathroom glove. I felt really "meh" about it. Kept it a while, tried it a few times, then chucked it in the bin.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the mop! We don't use it as it doesn't work. We love the dusting MIT, bathroom MIT, kitchen cloths and bamboo tea towels :-)

Lots of my friends love the marble paste but we don't use it much. May be we should?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ditto Lubelu2. My DP bought a few things at a party including the wet and dry mop. Maybe I'm missing something but it doesn't seem to do a better job or be any easier to use than a plain old broom and mop.
    We have the animal hair glove which does get a bit of use and works well though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have quite a few of them. I'm mostly very happy. I find the mop very good. My favorite is the oven one. The only one I think does not do a good job is the bathroom one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Ditto Lubelu2. My DP bought a few things at a party including the wet and dry mop. Maybe I'm missing something but it doesn't seem to do a better job or be any easier to use than a plain old broom and mop.
    We have the animal hair glove which does get a bit of use and works well though.
    Is that to get cat hair off couches etc? May be I'll look into that

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have just about everything (as an ex consultant). I'm not that happy with is the dust floor fibre, I have deep grout and small children who drop wet sticky things. Much prefer my vacuum. The bathroom one I dont find keeps my shower grout very clean, I tend to get small spots of mould that I am having to treat every now and than. I can also not get the oven glove to clean my oven despite being able to clean customers ovens? Other than that I really do love the product, have been using it for 2 years now. Feel free to ask any questions I'm happy to give an honest answer