+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our eldest was trying to eat our food when he was 3 months, so we held him off solids until 4 months and just started slowly with basic foods. Whereas our other two were able to start at 5.5-6months without showing that they needed it earlier. We always joke that our eldest came out eating steak and talking!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mamaof4  (04-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone, I will give him a taste and see what he thinks

Atropos, I saw the 'sitting unaided' point a bit and was worried, but then I realised I think I've read it incorrectly.
    It's been a while between babies and couldn't remember the age my DDs sat on their own, and kept thinking that sitting unaided meant actual sitting up on the floor without any support. But then I thought does it mean sitting upright WITH support? Like sitting on your lap, in a highchair or bumbo (like DS) on his own, and with head and neck control? Sorry, but brain is a bit frazzled

He has toys to chew and throw on his tray lol, and has one of DDs old Heinz soft spoons he loves to chew on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaof4 View Post
    Thanks so much everyone, I will give him a taste and see what he thinks

Atropos, I saw the 'sitting unaided' point a bit and was worried, but then I realised I think I've read it incorrectly.
    It's been a while between babies and couldn't remember the age my DDs sat on their own, and kept thinking that sitting unaided meant actual sitting up on the floor without any support. But then I thought does it mean sitting upright WITH support? Like sitting on your lap, in a highchair or bumbo (like DS) on his own, and with head and neck control? Sorry, but brain is a bit frazzled

He has toys to chew and throw on his tray lol, and has one of DDs old Heinz soft spoons he loves to chew on.
    Yes if he can sit with a bit of support and has good head control etc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

mamaof4  (04-03-2014)