+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default Pram suggestion

I have 2 year old DD (she turned 2 today - prod mum a right here ) she is extremely active and really doesn't enjoy being in her pram as even in the most upright position it's too laid back.

I am after a pram that is very upright but can also accommodate a capsule for baby due in September.

Any suggestions? Price no object as I'll be moving house soon so selling my car and replacing it with a pram basically as we will be walking distance to everything we need, so it has to also have quality wheels and be suitable for footpaths, parks etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've posted on here numerous times about my pram. I can't help it, I just love it. Its a baby jogger city select and I think it fits your needs. It has four seat positions from laid back vertically to very upright- I haven't used that setting as it's too upright for my dd but she's only 10 months. I will when she's older though. It Will fit a capsule (I had the micro maxi cosi or something or other) with seat adapters. It's fantastic, I've owned half a dozen prams and this is the best by far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't got one (still dreaming about it) but the city select is awesome!! I have 2 friends with them and they rave about them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally90 View Post
    I haven't got one (still dreaming about it) but the city select is awesome!! I have 2 friends with them and they rave about them.
    With good reason lol.

I got mine from winkalotts- it's nz based website. I bought the pram, two seats, belly bar, skateboard and saved hundreds of dollars.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

Wally90  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I vote baby jogger city select too! If your dd doesn't like to sit in a pram you can just get one of those glider board that stick in the back for her to stand on.