+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loco here is a pic I took of our cot in the shop, it's the colour I chose. It's a bit hard to tell but the pink looked good against itImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395744522.944846.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Haha of course we are! When we got our BFPs at the same time the writing was on the wall! I'm hoping to take a year off. Ideally I'd prefer not to go back and increase my study load instead.

Ok so here's my pic. It's not a very good one and my belly feels bigger in real life! I think it just looks small in the pic.

Attachment 52015
    Very cute Cue. Studying with 2 under 3 hope you'd have help though. I couldn't even study with 1 haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Loco here is a pic I took of our cot in the shop, it's the colour I chose. It's a bit hard to tell but the pink looked good against itAttachment 52017

Omg I think that's my cot let me go check lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay our thread is alive again thanks for the roll call Lillaa! Looks like these boori cots are popular.... I got the white boori sleigh cot with matching change table
    Has anyone been told that they may be Induced a week early due to having an "ivf" baby?
    Here's a pic of me at 23wks today ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395745903.344891.jpg

And my cot... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395745949.841377.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ange - I asked about the whole IVF thing and not being allowed to go over due dates. My FS said that in my case, given I've had a previous healthy pregnancy & delivery, there is no reason to induce. My OB has a similar position, although he doesn't like anyone going too far over regardless of natural or IVF as it can introduce more risks. However he wants me to do whatever I'm comfortable with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Omg I think that's my cot let me go check lol
    Oh nup mines the sleigh Boori
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395748047.936053.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    AngeQ love your cot that's what I'd like, white but anyway I must use the chocolate as I didn't use it with DD1

Love your bump❤️

Eta- and YES we must keep this thread alive!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hurray, this thread is picking up!

Loco, my nickname has absolutely nothing to do with my actual name. It does sounds pretty though!
    Changing table upstairs and downstairs. This sounds like a good idea. Not too sure where we will put ours as it won't fit in our bathroom. All I know is that the dog is really looking forward to smelly nappies.
    Same pram here. We will get it soon, maybe? We put it on layby when it was on sale mid february.

Joviolet - Welcome! A few girls here had a similar story - loosing a twin and going through the heartbreak of the loss while joyful for the one left. I am sorry you had to go through that. COngratulation on you little boy!
    Holly molly, just saw on your signature you were TTC for 9 years before your first child? What a journey!! May I ask how you went for number 2? IUI again? After how long?

Cue, what do you study? What about you Soready?

Nice bumps there ladies. Mine is getting big too!

AngeQ, I will need to be induced early, because of my blood issues.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had never heard of induction just based on IVF, my OB certainly hasn't said anything (yet). Did any of you have to with your first babies?

Loco I love the dark, it will look amazing ones you have it all done up

Lillaa I am studying adult learning/education but have dropped to part time this year, full time work with full time study and pregnancy was just getting too much

We framed our African artwork for the nursery last night, so happyImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395777266.098279.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    They look great SoReady!

I'm studying psychology, but only 1 subject per semester. I'll take next semester off as I can't see myself studying with a newborn!