+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    JB2011 - Love the 3 of each to pick from. Atleast you guys are really prepared.
    Seeing the bely move really hits home doesn't it. Sometimes I forget Im pregnant and then you get a little poke and think oh YEAH thats right I have a baby in my belly
    You can help me get this thread moving again its just so quiet in here. I even forgot there was one

Lilaa - your username is on my short list for names. BARGAIN for COT. Well that is my story we have a BOORI Cot and Change Table but have never ever used either because we decided to co sleep and the change table was up stairs so we bought a cheaper one for downstairs. Yup so we have brand new furniture for the nursery however I can't stand the colour (Chocolate Brown) BUT I highly doubt DH will let me sell and buy yet again hehe

SoReady - Its nice to be back but hoping the thread gets busier. SO ALL LURKERS PLEASE JUST JOIN US
    LOVE LOVE LOVE your COT its like mine I think but ours is dark brown .
    Love your belly its just perfect. Ill take one of mine today… Don't you hate that about names, the worry that one of your friends are going to use it but you know what if you keep it to yourself it may not happen.

Joviolet - I am sorry about the loss of your second baby and CONGRATULATIONS on your baby boy. Welcome!!!

dgl - Babymoon sounds divine. I have just bought my pram. love it so much. I bought the Bugaboo Cameleon Is that how you even spell it hehe well its Bugaboo anyway which Ive always wanted so DH decided to spoil me and plus because were not buying much else it was easier to afford. Geez with the first baby we spent up so much and didn't use half the stuff.

How is everyone else?

AFM- I am starting to feel tight around the belly which is proving uncomfortable. I also find it hard to breathe sometimes but other than that its all been joyous. I am hoping the next 4 months go slow though as I don't feel ready just yet being mum of 2 but of course I will be. I just need a tiny tiny bit more time in getting use to the idea.

I really really really don't want to leave my DD1 for days on end while I am in hospital its giving me anxiety. I will miss her like crazy.!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha loco, we got the dark one! But our house is full of dark wood furniture so it all matches.
    As for prams, we went with the icandy peach, in red.
    My belly is also very tight, I had moments of shortness of breath and rapid heart rate last week but that has settled now.
    How close to due dates is everyone planning on working?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Ha loco, we got the dark one! But our house is full of dark wood furniture so it all matches.
    As for prams, we went with the icandy peach, in red.
    My belly is also very tight, I had moments of shortness of breath and rapid heart rate last week but that has settled now.
    How close to due dates is everyone planning on working?

All our furniture is dark to I think maybe that's why I'd love a white or caramel cot but anyhow can't be choosy I have what I have now and it wasn't cheap hehe I'll dress it up nice hopefully, I am so not good at deco.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco I saw the dark one made up with girls quilts etc in the shop and it looked great, and yes please update your belly pics... I feel enormous, seriously how big will I be in another 15 weeks... Eek

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks for the welcome

I used the Urbo pram fromMamas and Papas and loved it with Dd. Since it is still perfect I will be using it for this little one.

We also decided to keep his name quiet but I find it so hard. We already use it at home so I have to stop myself often when talking to friends about the baby. So scared I am going to slip up soon.

My brain also seem to be mush. Anyone else experiencing that? I use words in the wrong contexts daily and seem to say the opposite to what I mean. So frustrating!

This baby is very active and I feel him move all the time. Last night was the first time I saw my tummy jump from his kicks though. I love that!

I actually like the dark wood nursery furnisher (mine is white). I think it looks great with the brighter ( non traditional) colours for a nursery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm glad the thread is getting a revival

Welcome newbies and congrats!

Bayside - fantastic news!!

AFM - just plodding along, cant believe I'm 23wks already! I've got a proper pregnant belly (finally) which is nice and feeling movement now too. I have an anterior placenta so it took a while to feel bub.
    We didn't find out the sex so struggling to come up with a boy and girl name we both like. It's so hard!
    We'll be re-using everything from DD so same cot and pram (we have a strider plus 3 wheeler, it's good for walking but it's a bit wide and bulky) and same nursery. DD is now in her big girl bedroom which she loves. I really want to buy stuff but we already have everything!

Someone asked about finishing work - I'll be stopping at 34wks. I only work 3 days a week but it's a long commute and quite frankly I'm over it already! I'll be going on maternity leave just before the exam period for uni so that works out well. Hopefully bub doesn't come early and I don't miss my exam!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Loco I saw the dark one made up with girls quilts etc in the shop and it looked great, and yes please update your belly pics... I feel enormous, seriously how big will I be in another 15 weeks... Eek

Oooooh you give me hope hehe I'll go have a look at for something soon
    I guess white or caramel wouldn't go with the rest of the house to you made me think about that.

Here's a quick one
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395739893.401287.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue - show us your bump

Are you taking time off work for long? I have an anterior placenta to oh oh are we becoming twins again for baby number 2?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Cue - show us your bump

Are you taking time off work for long? I have an anterior placenta to oh oh are we becoming twins again for baby number 2?
    Haha of course we are! When we got our BFPs at the same time the writing was on the wall! I'm hoping to take a year off. Ideally I'd prefer not to go back and increase my study load instead.

Ok so here's my pic. It's not a very good one and my belly feels bigger in real life! I think it just looks small in the pic.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395743027.538816.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue that's my plan, no more work but just finish studying. Luckily no exams in my course so semester end at the end of May and I will work to 13 June which is 36 weeks, well that's the plan at this stage.

Cute bumps ladies