+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy, how exciting! We are going in April, fingers crossed we both get great weather for relaxing by the pool!

Rosey, hope you are having a great holiday and that rain doesn't hang around too long. Enjoy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maggieme For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL - Sunday 23/3

Mona424 1/7 – Surprise! – next mw appt 2/4
    Heartstringz 4/7
    Rosey82 7/7 – Currently babymooning in Bali!
    Sandra13 7/7 Girl! Next scan 17/4 with OB – GD 14/4
    Pevara 8/7
    SoReady 9/7- Boy!
    lizlh 12/7 - Twins!
    LoCo 12/7
    Hopeh3 16/7 – next ob appt 1/4
    Mieke034 20/7 – Girl!
    Rainbow2013 21/7 - Boy!
    Cue 22/7 ... Surprise!
    AngeQ 22/7 – Boy! – 2nd anatomy scan soon.
    Jb2011 24/7 - Twins! – Surprise! Next scan 8/4 next OB 10/4 @ 25wks – babymoon city stay. Enjoy!
    Mellow73 25/7
    luv2bamumagain 27/7
    Fifomum ??/7 - Girl

Rozzie1976 2/8 –Finding out but surprise for everyone else. Scan 15/4 @ 24 weeks.
    Lillaa 4/8 – Girl! – Next ob appt 16/4
    Ian308 4/8
    Lan0308 4/8 – Surprise!
    hopefaithbelieve 9/8
    kt1977 19/8
    Emzy5 22/8 – Boy! (induced @ 36 weeks around 22/7) Babymoon in May, have fun!
    dgl 30/8 – next scan 7/4
    MissJude ??/8

Maggieme 1/9 – Surprise! – anatomy scan 15/4 – Babymoon over easter, sounds good!
    Kellie Marshall 7/9
    Stephhamer 10/9 – Surprise! Scan 22/4 –
    Lizzyg ??/9 – Twins! (fraternal)
    Omgshoes
    kadre

(( Hugs needed ))

Emski72
    90Bayside – back in the game! Thanks for the news!
    KVP
    Muppa7677
    Shawly
    MrsErinR
    Vixjc
    Lashed

Please let me know if I forgot something / someone / if you have any info to add.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (28-03-2014),hopeh3  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great job Lillaa 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lillaa sorry haven't subbed to this thread yet

I am due 12/7
    It's a GIRL and hmm not much else happening all my fun appointments are done with

Thanks for the update.

How is everyone going? Such a quiet DIG I think we really need to liven this baby up a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Names? What names are we all throwing around?

Nurseries? Who's started theirs?

What's everyone eating? Wearing? I need updates it's been awhile!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilla awesome job on the roll call, thank you so much! Nice to be able to am keep track of everyone & where they are at and pink or blue babies

I agree we are a very quiet group!! Definitely need to all start sharing any news you have!

We have 6 names picked out - 3 boy & 3 girl. We have out favorites for if it's a boy & girl and then back ups if we have 2 of the same sex. We agreed right from the beginning so that was easy. No one knows the names except my brother knows the fav boys name because randomly out of all the names in the world he had picked the same name as me for a boy! He also guessed the fav girls name (as it's a family name) but I didn't tell him he was right!

Nursery hasn't started yet but we are making progress on changes in there as it's currently a study, slowly but surely things are being moved out, rehomed to other areas of the house, donated or thrown out!

My news tonight is that DH & I saw my belly move for the first time - his eyes said it all - pure amazement!

Would love to hear from everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a few names picked. They don't all work with my husbands mother language. My all time favorite girls name never made it to his list until yesterday! I thought he did not like it, but he said it's growing in him. If only he agreed! It is beautiful and sounds the same in his language. It also has a lot of cute nicknames.

The nursery is still an office, but everything has been decided. We have bought the cot we wanted, I found it new,,second hand on gumtree. The person decided to co sleep and her baby never made it to the cot. Awesome for us!
    I have bought a small table to put next to the chair, and have chosen the chair but will wait a bit for us to have more room for it. Our colors will be blue and green, blue being the color of the table and green of the ottoman I bought. I'll paint photo frames those two colors and other creative bits and pieces in my mind.

People have started staring at my belly in the street.
    I am not enjoying the band of any pregnancy shorts or skirts, so I'm wearing dresses I bought at metallicus. I'm weRing my friends bra as my bubs are huge!

Very excited about this all. Amazed by all those changes in my body.

What's out everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nice work on the roll call lillaa, thanks!

Loco, good to see you back. I have our nursery furniture in layby now but we have been renovating our house and the nursery is the one room left. We are putting a fireplace (gas) back in snd building in wardrobes before I can pick up the layby. This is the cot we went with but we went the really dark walnut colour. The room will stay white but we brought back lots of Africa animal art and toys from our trip to decorate.

We have one name and dh has been using it to talk to my belly the whole time so I think it's firm, we are just praying that my 6 friends due before me don't also pick it!

My belly is still out of control and he is measuring a week ahead, here is 24 weeks that I took last weekImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395605895.941582.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395605908.001840.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Can I still join this thread?

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for awhile but thought it would be nice to actually join now.

I was pregnant with twins but unfortunatly lost one of my babies just before 9 weeks. I was devastated but am very greatful that I am pregnant with a healthy little boy. I am 19 weeks pregnant now and my due date is 16/08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call lillaa! And welcome joviolet! Soready, you're looking great!

I have been quiet on the boards lately. Keeping my head down, trying to keep myself busy so I don't worry about everything.. I don't think I'll actually believe we're having a baby until he/she is safe with us in our arms.

We have booked a baby moon to Phuket over the Easter/Anzac break. Can't wait. Looking forward to sitting by the pool and relaxing. Shame no cocktails, but mock tails will do!

No nursery stuff yet, we haven't even bought anything! Looked at prams though - I really want to get a good one. Advice?