+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh Cue, the poor little guy. It must be so stressful for you. Hopefully they can work it all out and it's nothing too serious to try and fix. How is the eye doing now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    His eye is good, they got the whole cyst and it's healing really well. Very happy with the result. Just looking forward to getting everything else sorted now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you had the procedure yet Cue? How did it go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @SoReady - thanks for checking in. He had the procedure just before Easter, everything looked normal which is great, but it means we still don't have any definitive answers. I'm glad he doesn't have to have any more surgeries though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's hard. Excellent news that it all looks normal but frustrating that you are no closer to finding out the cause. Maybe it will just resolve itself with time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    I haven't been on this site for ages but starting to think about bub #2 now. Has anyone gone back for number 2 yet? How long did people try naturally before going back to ivf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I haven't been on this site for ages but starting to think about bub #2 now. Has anyone gone back for number 2 yet? How long did people try naturally before going back to ivf?
    Hi Lizzyg! I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with my second. We tried for 4 months without success so we went straight to our FS. It took us 2 FET cycles.

Good luck xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lizzyg! How are you?
    I actually just had my second baby last month. I didn't try naturally as there's really no chance with my issues. We did one FET back in Feb that didn't work and then transferred our final frozen in May which worked.
    Unfortunately my little boy was born over 9 weeks early. He was healthy but caught a virus in the NICU and passed away on day 8.
    I'm not sure where we go from here. I have a debrief with our FS in Feb but we are out of embryos and I'm not sure how long they will make me wait after my recent surgery before trying anything again

How is your little one going? My big boy is 18 months next week, crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mona424!
    SoReady I have Pm'd you I hope you don't mind

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzyg For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @SoReady , I just want to give you a hug. Ivf is already tough journey to go through let alone what you have also gone through. Thinking of you and your family xo

Mikayla was 18 months on the first and we had her development check this morning. She is growing up way too fast!!!