+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lan I'm so sorry huni, please let us know how you get on and will be thinking if you next week sweetie xxx poor little darling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lan, I really hope everything is ok, I'll be thinking of you hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck tomorrow Lan, I hope you get some good news x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Lan0308 - how did it go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Harvey had check up with GP Thursday where she said he's gained 170g since the last visit which was 7 days earlier so he's now 3.74kg and was 3.41kg born 😊 very happy with that. Head circumference hasn't changed which is a great sign too. Had he's scan yesterday and the sonographer said there isn't any excess fluid there still got to take him to see paedritician next Thursday in Brissy to find out what's going on cause his soft spot at front is still swollen and the bones in his head still haven't fused together between the 2 soft spots. Just gotta wait and see now. How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's really good news then Lan!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

AFM - We are doing great, Little Lottie is a angel, I am totally besotted with her!! She is so far only waking once in the nite for a bottle, I keep thinking oh she will be bad tonite but so far so good!! She loves having her bath, feeds really well and is just perfect!! I can't put her down, I just want her with me all the time!!!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409968342.819522.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear things are looking up Lan

Steph, little Lottie is just beautiful x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (06-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everything goes well for you in Brisbane Lan so far things look like they are getting better for you! I really hope it's nothing serious.

Mikayla and I are doing well I'm finding it hard to adjust to not sleeping as much. Trying to sort out this sleeping and settling stuff and slowly every day is getting better. Mikayla is starting to smile a lot now and making lots of different noises! She is focusing a lot on things now and loves to play on the jungle gym!! She is also putting on plenty of weight, at 8 weeks she was 5kg. Tomorrow she will be 10 weeks and it has honestly flown by!!

I hope everything is going well for everyone else! Being a mum is the hardest job in the world but seeing that face at the end of the day just shows how rewarding our job is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lan - Im so glad he has gained weight, fingers xd everything just keeps improving huni x

Steph - omg Lottie is too divine!!

AFM Ruby is doing really well. She is on Tizzie Hall's "Save our Sleep" Routines as I did these with Knox and he was a great sleeper from around 10 weeks when we heard about her book. She goes down at 7pm each night, has a dreamfeed at 10pm and then usually wakes now around 5 or 6 for a feed, back to bed and I wake her at 7am. She was waking around 3ish a couple of weeks ago and now is stretching it out I'm feeling like a new woman! Hubby does the dreamfeed so I go to bed around 9pm and get 8 or so hours sleep in one stint so am very lucky.

Hope everyone is doing well x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

stephhamer  (12-09-2014)