+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lizzy - GL at next appt and Induction huni!

Steph - not long now darl, those last few weeks are def the most uncomfortable. I cannot believe how much I am loving sleeping on my tummy or back again! The little things we miss! lol. What is spd?? Hope you go into labour before 31st x

AFM we are going brilliantly, Knox is the best with Ruby and apart from some small hiccups the 1st 48 hrs she was home has been amazing with her, no jealousy at all and just seems to really adore her! As we all do. She's sleeping 7pm til 7am (have her on a routine), DH does a dreamfeed with bottle at 10pm and then she wakes the once around 2 or 3am where I get up to her, goes back down and sleeps til i wake her at 7am. Feeling very lucky and blessed. She self settles and is learning to resettle herself so I really don;t have much to whinge about atm!

Hugs to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad your doing well Rozzie, Bub's sounds like a dream 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Just curious if anyone is having issues with upper lip ties, tongue ties and high palettes??

We are having issues with feeding (shallow latch, dribbling and falls off off the boob easily, windy etc) and are going to westmead tongue tie clinic on tuesday to have her ties snip.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Steph - She is a bit of a dream, has a cold already though! She's just been weaned to the bottle which I'm so sad about, she started out BF brilliantly but after 2 weeks would just get on and fall asleep, must have been a real comfort thing. Even in a nappy with a cool facewasher she would nod off so it just became too stressful not getting her nice and full off the boob. On formula and she gets hold of that bottle and has brilliant feeds, I'm sad though!

Mieke - No huni both my 2 have BF beautifully until they got to the point that they just get on me and go to sleep instead of feeding!...so am not familiar with the issues you are having. GL today I'm sure it will fall into place after today x

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mieke034 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just curious if anyone is having issues with upper lip ties, tongue ties and high palettes??

We are having issues with feeding (shallow latch, dribbling and falls off off the boob easily, windy etc) and are going to westmead tongue tie clinic on tuesday to have her ties snip.

Mieke

Mieke - just a thought, re winding - we use Infants Friend before every feed and Ruby's burps come up really well. Also helps with relieving wind in the bowels, colic etc x it can be used from birth, and Infacol can be used after 1 month. I'm sure Ruby's burps / wind comes out so easy due to giving her these drops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little bundle has arrived 😄😄😄😄
    I was due to be induced 2 weeks early next Sunday, but my little miss had other ideas and arrived at 7.36am this morn!! She weighs 7lb 3oz and is the most perfect little miracle, I'm beyond happy!! We have called her Lottie!! Everyone was convinced it was a boy, but I was really hoping for a girl 💗

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Cue  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations stephammer ! Fantastic news, and that's a really good size for an early bub xx I hope the delivery went well. Enjoy her, I bet she is just beautiful.

I have a boofa, he gained 600g again last week, eek.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats stephammer!! Enjoy your bubba girl.

SoReady - wow that's a huge gain!! I was excited about DS doing 185g in a week. He has been slow to regain his birth weight so we're reviewing with his paed tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue , he is out if control, was 3.6 at birth and 5.2kg at 6 weeks. He is on formula though so thats probably why, was into 000s just after 3 weeks, he is long and slim with chubby cheeks ha! How is your little one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aside from weight I mean?