+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone? I can't believe we have passed the one month mark already. I feel like I am actually getting some sleep again.

Do we have any more babies due this week?

How are all those other gorgeous bubs doing? Sleeping? Feeding ok? And how are the siblings taking to the new arrivals?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    How is everyone? I can't believe we have passed the one month mark already. I feel like I am actually getting some sleep again.

Do we have any more babies due this week?

How are all those other gorgeous bubs doing? Sleeping? Feeding ok? And how are the siblings taking to the new arrivals?

Mikayla and I are going well she is 6 weeks now!! It's crazy!! Slowly getting this sleeping thing sorted out but feeding really well, she is a bit of a chubba!!!

How is ur bub going SoReady?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news. Time flies huh? he is good, 5 weeks tomorrow. He is also growing out of control, into 000's already. He is now 100% formula but sleeps really well at night, went 13 hours last night and only woke for 2 feeds in between. I am just praying he keeps this up! All smiles now which is nice to have that extra interaction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I love it when they start smiling! We're doing ok, DS is 3 wks tomorrow and a pretty easy baby but he hasn't gained enough weight so that's a bit stressful at the moment. Still fully breastfed but I've started Motillium and am doing switch feeding to try to give my supply a boost. His latch isn't great either so hoping the boost in supply will encourage him to attach better. We'll take it week by week for now.

DD is loving her little bro but is being a little naughty - I think she's acting out because she wants my attention. I'm sure it'll settle down once DS gets a little older and into a more predictable routine.

Any more babies due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear everyone's bubs are doing so well. I'm booked in for induction on 28/8 unless he comes before that (due 4/9) I'm starting to get nervous & worried that something will happen in the last weeks (like I'm sure all you girls felt) we have come so far & I don't want to drop the ball at the last minute so to speak. I love hearing about how everyone is going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why are they inducing you early Lizzyg? I am sure everything will be fine, you are so close to the finish line, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ready at this stage I'm getting induced at 39 weeks more for my own reasons as I have been very anxious that something will go wrong especially seeing that this was a twin pregnancy to start with but we lost one We thought it would be better to have a date in mind to work towards & then reassess closer to the time. I'm seeing my doc weekly so I think we will have a better idea of how ready bub is after my next appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Totally understandable Lizzy. I was nervous about going over dates as well, I wanted bub out where we could see him and make sure he's ok. Pregnancy can be such a scary time, especially when you've gone through so much to get this far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear Lizzyg, I didn't realise you started with twins. How heartbreaking. I am sure everything will be ok now, you are so close to the end. It really is a long road this IVF process but is worth it in the end. I hope everything runs to plan for you now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?? How r all the little Bub's? Doing well I hope 😊

Afm I've just been to hospital to see about induction, am 37 weeks today and have spd so can hardly walk!! Doc did examination and said cervix is open and did a stretch and sweep, induction is booked for the 31st which seems ages away!! Xx