+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Rozzie!!
    Lan - I hope you go into labour on your own.

AFM, DS is 5 days old now and we got home yesterday morning. Nights are challenging, he fed every 2 hours last night and didn't want to be in the bassinet in between. 3yo DD was up at 4am and has a nasty cough so she's not too well. It's hard because I don't want to keep her away from DS, I think it's important that she gets some bonding time but I don't want a sick newborn either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Lan - all good hun, how are you feeling?

I've just gotten back from my 2nd appt since Monday, bub still posterior, floating around sitting high and not engaged even 1/5th. I'm also not favourable / ripe for a S&S nor was I Monday. SO we are off to have a repeat C section this afternoon, still can't quite believe I'll be holding my little bub within hours and not days!!! We were prepared for it (packed and ready and discussed Monday if no progress was made by today) but was still holding onto the idea of a possible VBAC but I guess I'm just not meant to have a natural birth.

I had hoped also I maybe had until Friday (due date Sat) but they only do schedueled Cesareans here Wed and Fridays, I guess being a small hospital, remember it being the same when DS was breech 4 yrs ago. They have none booked for Friday and another lady is having one this morning so I am this afternoon around 1ish, heading to the hospital in an hour! Omg.....excited, nervous, anxious and happy all rolled into one!!! Wish me luck!
    Oooooooh how exciting Rozzie!! You'll probably be holding Bub's by now, bet it's a wonderful feeling!! Looking forward to seeing a pic xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lan - great news on bub being engaged!

Well im a Mumma again! We welcomed a beautiful little girl, Ruby Mae Hamilton. Born at 3.13pm, 7 pounds 12 ounces (3520 grams), 51cm long. She is divviiinneee! C sec was just as positive and amazing as the 1st one, staff incredible and feel really well. Had immediate skin to skin for around 10 - 15 mins straight after birth (after apgar done which was 9 so wrapped), then was in Dads arms til I got to recovery. Straight onto the boob and was like a pro, latched straight on and is feeding beautifully. She seems very content, sound asleep atm and before that just lying there after a feed looking around, just so quiet and content though! Feeling SO blessed and in love x

Not allowed up until the morning so will get a better photo then.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Rozzie1976; 30-07-2014 at 20:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Rozzie, she is beautiful and such a gorgeous name. I am glad it all went well and hope you have a quick recovery. Enjoy her x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rozzie congrats and I had a feeling it was going to be a girl she's beautiful and I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see another photo rest up x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Rozzie!!!! So glad to hear it went well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rozzie xoxo so good to hear everything went well for u!! Enjoy your little bundle, she is gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews

Well im a Mumma again! We welcomed a beautiful little girl, Ruby Mae Hamilton. Born at 3.13pm, 7 pounds 12 ounces (3520 grams), 51cm long. She is divviiinneee! C sec was just as positive and amazing as the 1st one, staff incredible and feel really well. Had immediate skin to skin for around 10 - 15 mins straight after birth (after apgar done which was 9 so wrapped), then was in Dads arms til I got to recovery. Straight onto the boob and was like a pro, latched straight on and is feeding beautifully. She seems very content, sound asleep atm and before that just lying there after a feed looking around, just so quiet and content though! Feeling SO blessed and in love x

She is just beautiful 😘
    Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

How gorgeous Rozzie, congratulations!! Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies how's everyone going with their beautiful bundles? AFM I'm a day overdue and have no signs of our bubba wanting to come 😔 I have doctors today which he is going to perform an internal which I'm hoping will push things along cause I'm really trying to avoid being induced.