+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Cue ill try my hardest to use no pain relief but if I get too tired or it gets too much I'm definitely open to using it.
    I think people's personal opinions on pregnancy/labour/parenting is what creates unnecessary pressure/thoughts for people and everyone just needs to do what is right for them. I just can't wait to meet our little person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Emzy, your little blue bundle is gorgeous, such a cutie!! I hope he is back with you really soon xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lan0308 View Post
    Rozzie how exciting that by Saturday your little girl will be in ur arms I've had no movement either still a week till due date and check up on Wednesday so will know more then. My partner is getting so impatient and wants to meet his little person but I'm really freaking out lol more about the pain I think though.
    Thanks lan - funny how you think it's a girl too! We haven't told a soul the gender yet so you'll have to wait and see!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue - so glad he's doing well, and love the name it was on our list when we had DS!

Emzy - ohhhhh congrats in the arrivals of Thomas!!! Hope he's back with u safely soon well done huni. So exciting x

Lan - I agree the calm birth info will no doubt come in handy and be useful. I think keep an open mind as they say nothing can prepare you for the pain of childbirth and it is the unknown. You may be fine without pain relief and you may be begging for an epidural! As long as you do what is right for you at the time is all that counts and I think your partner should be supportive if whatever you do. Good luck at next appt x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie I thought girl cause in ur post u said something about meeting ur darling lol whoops just assumed from that haha. Yeah I had a go last night after his comment saying that it should just support my decision no matter what and that I'm going to try really hard but if I feel too stressed then I will do what is best. I don't think he will understand until we are in labour then he might feel a bit different lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (29-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lan - all good hun, how are you feeling?

I've just gotten back from my 2nd appt since Monday, bub still posterior, floating around sitting high and not engaged even 1/5th. I'm also not favourable / ripe for a S&S nor was I Monday. SO we are off to have a repeat C section this afternoon, still can't quite believe I'll be holding my little bub within hours and not days!!! We were prepared for it (packed and ready and discussed Monday if no progress was made by today) but was still holding onto the idea of a possible VBAC but I guess I'm just not meant to have a natural birth.

I had hoped also I maybe had until Friday (due date Sat) but they only do schedueled Cesareans here Wed and Fridays, I guess being a small hospital, remember it being the same when DS was breech 4 yrs ago. They have none booked for Friday and another lady is having one this morning so I am this afternoon around 1ish, heading to the hospital in an hour! Omg.....excited, nervous, anxious and happy all rolled into one!!! Wish me luck!
    Last edited by Rozzie1976; 30-07-2014 at 09:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Rozzie how frigging exciting 😊 good luck and ill be checking this all the time to check in and wait for details and photos xx

I have had no movement got check up in an hr so hopefully he says head is engaged I've had a lot of grinding down low.

Anyone else still waiting? How's all the new mumma's going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Rozzie, can't wait to hear your news x

Lan, I hope everything gets moving for you too. I agree with Rozzie, you really can't plan the birth, it will be what it will be. I would of loved a drug free birth but after 15 hours of labour that was manageable, my waters absolutely exploded and nothing could have prepared me for the change in the strength of contractions after that point and I went the epidural. I also found the epi fine though, I could still move my legs, had no problem pushing but had absolutely no pain and managed a few hours sleep before pushing. They try to scare you off the pain relief at the classes but as someone wise said to me... There is no prize for going drug free, so do whatever you need to do at the time. My only thought for me personally, I would not have the pethadine again. Everyone's experience is unique so just have an open mind and do whatever you need to do on the day.

Afm, I can't believe he is almost 3 weeks old! Still expressing and trying to find the most suitable formula for him but he is good, sleeps in 3-4 hour blocks at night and is a pretty calm and content little bub.

I can't wait to see more little arrivals on here soon x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Rozzie xo I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Head is engaged 👏 so I'm going try acupuncture tomorrow to get things going cause I really don't want to be induced. My dr said to come back Tuesday which will be day after due date for an internal to see if my cervix is ready for induction so I hope I go before then so nerve racking lol