Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lillaa sorry forgot to add my due date too 9/7, boy

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillaa - thanks for updating roll call.
    I'm 14w and 4 days, due 10th Sept!! Next scan is 22nd April. We are not finding out what we are having!! I've been in and out of hospital due to Hyperemesis so not feeling great at all, but it'll all be worth it!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillaa - thank you very much for updating the roll call!! I am 21wks2days. Due July 24th with 2 little surprises! Next scan 8/4 next OB 10/4 @ 25wks

Trust a brother to say that about your scans Lillaa! Boys! Scans are a little bit longer as they have to do measurements for both babies. I'm usually in there for about 45mins. I had to take a break during my 20wk scan... The weight of my uterus was stopping the flow of blood/oxygen to my brain so got light headed at hot - thankfully the sonographer knew exactly what was going on so told me to roll on to my side. She said it is very common but usually happens later in pregnancy (that's why she didn't forewarn me) but because of having 2 babies in there it happened earlier! Next time will lay slightly tilted to the side I think!

Emzy I am with you... Still exhausted in the 2nd trimester. I've managed 2 days in a row with no nap but means early bed time!! Did I read somewhere you're booked at Cabrini?
    Last edited by Jb2011; 16-03-2014 at 11:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lillaa thank you for doing roll call. I'm due 30/8 and was 16 weeks yesterday. Having the next scan and obs on 7/4.

Sounds like everyone is going really well. We got to see our little bubs again in Friday when we went for a check up to the obs. All seems good and measuring 6 days ahead, which is great as it was a day or two under at our last visits. I'm now slowly starting to allow myself to believe it. Dh is super excited now. I'm just starting to get a little bump too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi Lillaa - thank you very much for updating the roll call!! I am 21wks2days. Due July 24th with 2 little surprises! Next scan 8/4 next OB 10/4 @ 25wks

Trust a brother to say that about your scans Lillaa! Boys! Scans are a little bit longer as they have to do measurements for both babies. I'm usually in there for about 45mins. I had to take a break during my 20wk scan... The weight of my uterus was stopping the flow of blood/oxygen to my brain so got light headed at hot - thankfully the sonographer knew exactly what was going on so told me to roll on to my side. She said it is very common but usually happens later in pregnancy (that's why she didn't forewarn me) but because of having 2 babies in there it happened earlier! Next time will lay slightly tilted to the side I think!

Emzy I am with you... Still exhausted in the 2nd trimester. I've managed 2 days in a row with no nap but means early bed time!! Did I read somewhere you're booked at Cabrini?
    Hi JB Im so glad things are going wonderfully well with your little ones. Yes, I am booked into Cabrini...had the tour and it looks really nice. We are with Gareth Weston, he was our FS and now our OB...my due date is 22 Aug but they are inducing me around 22nd July...are they going to let you try a natural birth with your twins or c section??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emzy5 View Post
    Hi JB Im so glad things are going wonderfully well with your little ones. Yes, I am booked into Cabrini...had the tour and it looks really nice. We are with Gareth Weston, he was our FS and now our OB...my due date is 22 Aug but they are inducing me around 22nd July...are they going to let you try a natural birth with your twins or c section??
    Glad all is well with you too We are also booked into Cabrini!! Have you done the early pregnancy session? Are you booked in for your classes?

I am most likely going to have a c-section as unless they are both in the perfect position for birth naturally then it's not advisable but my OB will support me anyway I want to go and do all he can to make a natural birth happen if that's what I want. I think we will just see how things go... But by 37-38 weeks they have to enter the world to avoid complications with the placentas so will be induced or c-section.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Haven't been on for a while. Had our Morph scan last week and was awesome, bub is measuring perfectly and all aspects within 5 days of the due date. She said the head wasn't too big and atm bub looks like a lovely size, not too big or small.

We found out the sex but we aren't telling a soul. Don't want to even share it here as there are a few women I know in a town over from us who check these forums and don't want to risk it leaking out to anyone! But bub is healthy and happily squirming and growing away in there so very relieved.

Emzy - I know what you mean, I'm half way at 20 weeks tomorrow and have only gained 1.5 kilos. I just don't seem to be gaining much weight, even my belly seems to be growing slowly for a 2nd pregnancy (which usually you show a lot sooner and bigger earlier on than your 1st pregnancy). I do have Graves disease though (overactive / hyperactive thyroid) that has relapsed since falling pregnant which sends everything into overdrive, including the metabolism so maybe that has something to do with it. Hence why i was relieved bub is growing well as it can cause premmie babies, early labour and growth issues.

I have to now be monitored closely due to the Graves disease relapse and have another scan in 4 weeks time at 24 weeks to compare the growth development from the 20 week scan, just to ensure all is progressing nicely. Not that I mind will get to see bub again sooner than the 32 week scan! Also had a slightly low lying placenta at the scan which I am PRAYING moves by 32 weeks as I had a cesearian with our son due to him being breech, and desperately want to try for a natural birth this time around. If the placenta remains low i won't be able to and will have to have another c section, so fingers crossed!

Lilla - thanks for roll call, I am due 5th August with an updated scan on 15th April (at 24 weeks).

Sorry no personals will do so soon, hope all is well with everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Hope u are all well. Don't know if I remember me from the early days of this thread but I had to leave when we miscarried at eight weeks. I have been quietly following your progress and it's amazing to see all your pictures. I can't believe you are halfway!

On another note, I'm pleased to say we are back in the game. A successful FEt in early march means we are five weeks and our hcg levels are through the roof!

Just thought I would drop in to say hi and let you know our fortunes have changed (yet again) and things are looking good. Good luck for the second half of your pregnancies!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Cue  (25-03-2014),Emzy5  (18-03-2014),hopeh3  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    90bayside that is such wonderful news, congratulations

Lillaa thanks for updating the roll call.. I am due 1/09/14, the sex is a surprise, and next scan is 20 weeks on 15/04/14.

We've just booked our babymoon, heading to Hamilton Island for a week over Easter, can't wait! Now to buy a new bikini!