+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SoReady I know I haven't been on here much but have loved hearing about all the beautiful bubs being born!
    I'm doing well 34 weeks now & counting down. Had my baby shower yesterday & it was fantastic.
    Good luck with the feeding & I totally agree you have to do what is right for YOU happy mum happy bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great news, you are nearly there! Are you going back to do the 36 week + acupuncture? I did it, don't know if it did anything, the acupuncture induction last session I did hurt cos they did acupressure but I did manage spontaneous labour the day before my induction do maybe it did work?!

Which OB/hospital are you using? How have you been feeling? Do you know what you are having?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think I will start the accupuncture from 36 weeks it's worth a shot. We are having a boy at the mercy hospital.
    So glad to hear you & your little man are doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on a boy! Good luck with the acupuncture, hopefully you can see Janette again, she was on holidays when I went for mine. All the best for the coming weeks, very exciting times x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lizzy - GL for your last little while hun

Soready - sounds like a good idea. Bottle feeding def has it's advantages! I breastfed DS for 6 months but was very lucky, had no issues with supply, no latching issues and he was a great feeder. But I remember once weaned fully by 7-8 mths how satisfying it was knowing exactly how much he'd had each bottle. Not to mention freeing me up a little more! Lol.

Hooe everyone is doing well these last weeks. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cue - any progress with bub or have you had an Induction date set as yet?? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Cue - any progress with bub or have you had an Induction date set as yet?? x
    We were booked in for today but my OB checked me on arrival and my cervix wasn't favourable - so he suggested we give it a couple more days. DH and I chatted about it and agreed to try again on Friday. My OB was expecting to be able to break my waters easily so when he couldn't get in there he was worried about hurting me, so that's when he stopped trying and suggested we wait.

So still pregnant for now!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (23-07-2014),Rozzie1976  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all how's things? Well I've just been for OB check 12 days till due date and nothing baby's head not engaged yet my OB goes on holidays Friday so will see the Locum next week and hopefully bubs head engages before then so just still waiting but enjoying my relaxation

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Cue (not that it was hard for your Ob that but he's going to leave it and try again). GL for Friday hun x

Lan - have been wondering how you are. Don't be too disheartened, some women engage weeks before birth and are VERY uncomfortable with all that extra pressure right up until bub arrives, it doesn't always mean labour is around the corner anyway can still engage and be weeks away! . Also you may not engage until literally just before labour so try not worry too much. Glad bub is still the right way round for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are u going Rozzie? Yes I'm glad bub has stayed down and I think I'll start acupuncture next week and see what happens ☺️ getting nervous lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (24-07-2014)