+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Mieke GL will be thinking of you! Sorry the induction didn't go as planned.

Cue - hope bub is ready to rock n roll for you before Induction hun, it seems so many Inductions end in a CS these days as bub just isn't ready to come out. Fingers xd for you huni x

Emzy - wow hun, not surprised they will be inducing you early x So do I but feels like there is so much room in there still! I thought by now bubs movements wouldn't be quite so forceful due to lack of room but this one seems to still be able to fully manouvre it's way around pretty freely!! I'm hoping it is engaged but am doubtful. Due to being a low risk hospital they won't want em going over my due date, and won;t induce me with a drip or gel as it's a VBAC and it increases the risk or uterine rupture so have to go into labour myself or it's a CS around the due date. Will let you know how we go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Mieke I just looked at the clock and realised you could be holding your LO right now how amazing!!!

AFM - just had my Midwife appt. Bub is not engaged but still head down, but is posterior. It was posterior 2 weeks ago so unsure if it has stayed like that or just coincidence it is posterior again at my appt. It moves SOOO much esp at night and feels like it is constantly changing position so I don't know.

Anyway she said it looks like it will be a decent size (omg how big is that!!) and they won't let me go over for a possible VBAC as it can gain an ounce a day post due date..hmmm I am in agreeance with her not keen on that! Next appt is next Tuesday so just plodding along for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mieke034 View Post
    Hi ladies, just a quick update.

After a long sleepless night of contractions and thinking we were getting somewhere my ob has just informed that we will be having a c section at midday today.

Feeling apprehensive and excited to finally meet my girl.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Well you should be holding you precious little baby girl by now hun, bet the feeling is unreal. How was the CS? Can't wait to see a pic of Bub's xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post

Cue - hope bub is ready to rock n roll for you before Induction hun, it seems so many Inductions end in a CS these days as bub just isn't ready to come out. Fingers xd for you huni x
    It's interesting because I discussed this with the OB today and he showed me a recent study (from April this year, I should try to find it) that found that the rate of c/s was actually lower with induction compared to spontaneous labour. I'm not sure of all the details, I need to find and read the whole thing, but I was quite surprised.

Baby is right down and engaged so hopefully I go on my own in the next couple of days anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting so excited!!! More babies on the way! Can't wait to see baby pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405652320.820801.jpg

Hi ladies,

Well here she is Evie Suzanne. Suzanne is after my Oma(grandmother in dutch) who passed away from cancer a few years ago.

Evie was born yesterday at 4:37pm, weighing 3.480kg and 53cm in length.

We have a really long labour to c section story which I'll come back to write about when I have more time.

All I can say to you all is I have experienced love at a whole new level and this little girl is just perfection.

Mieke

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mieke034 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (18-07-2014),Emzy5  (18-07-2014),hopeh3  (21-07-2014),Rozzie1976  (18-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Mieke! She is gorgeous and I love the name, our pic if we had a girl was Evelyn x

Cue, I hope everything goes well for you and you get spontaneous labour. A few people said to me once you book an induction you naturally relax and often end up getting things moving on their own. Wife's tale maybe but it worked out that way for me.

Lizzyg, thanks! How are you doing? I haven't seen many posts from you?

There really are going to be a lot more bubs soon, very exciting and I wish you all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mieke - Ohhhh what a little darling!!! SOOO happy and thrilled for you and glad she arrived safe ands ound. Hope you are both travelling ok and sending bug hug xx love her name adn the story behind it!

Cue - I too hope you get a spontaneous labor and all the best for the Induction of you don't

Mona - how is everything going for you guys!! I am getting so excited too at all these beautiful bubba announcements!! Love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Mieke - Ohhhh what a little darling!!! SOOO happy and thrilled for you and glad she arrived safe ands ound. Hope you are both travelling ok and sending bug hug xx love her name adn the story behind it!

Cue - I too hope you get a spontaneous labor and all the best for the Induction of you don't

Mona - how is everything going for you guys!! I am getting so excited too at all these beautiful bubba announcements!! Love it!!
    OMG!!! I don't think I've ever cried so much in my life! I'm having trouble feeding and settling.. This meant the only sleep I got last night (early this morning) was from 2am to 5am. This is while she slept on top of me because I kept trying to put her back in the bassinet but she just wouldn't settle in there!!! I also feel like I don't have enough of a supply for her... She never seems satisfied once I've fed her. So we have had to do combined breast and formula feed. It's the hardest job in the world but seeing that gorgeous face makes it SO worth it!!

Here's a 'I'm drunk on milk' pic!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405683099.961284.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (19-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Mieke!! She is just adorable xo enjoy every moment xo