+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 65 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Have just seen my ob and be has booked me in for induction this afternoon due to high blood pressure. He doesn't seem to be confident that the gel will work and said that we could end up having a c section. Feeling overwhelmed and emotional. But just need to keep reminding myself that at the end I will have a little girl to love and cuddle.

Will update as soon as I can.

Mieke

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mieke034 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Have just seen my ob and be has booked me in for induction this afternoon due to high blood pressure. He doesn't seem to be confident that the gel will work and said that we could end up having a c section. Feeling overwhelmed and emotional. But just need to keep reminding myself that at the end I will have a little girl to love and cuddle.

Will update as soon as I can.

Mieke

Good luck, I hope the induction works and you are holding your baby soon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stephhamer and ladies just waiting at OB's room now for check up hoping blood pressure is ok cause my feet are so swollen so will see. Will give u update shortly. Mieke034 how exciting and nerve racking but once ur holding ur precious one it will be fantastic can't wait to hear how u went and hopefully a little photo for all us ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from OB blood pressure is good so another week of waiting head is a little further down and all he says is baby is just right and average size lol so who knows. I'm hoping I don't go over but still 2.5 weeks til due date just getting anxious and my feet are so fat and I want to meet our little person.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mieke, thinking of you, hoping it all goes well. You're about to meet one of the love of your life!

Lan I'm glad your blood pressure is ok. Sucks about the feet though. Have you tried a salt bath for them? My feet are ok but my hands have been swollen since January. I'm actually very excited about wearing my rings again soon!

Last ob appt this morning, all went well. Baby has a good weight and size and normal liquid, she was practicing her breathing. Pretty cool. C section is next week. We are so excited to meet her soon! Dh can't concentrate at work anymore which is quite funny as he's usually so serious & such a nerd.

What about everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everything is going well for you mieke and you are holding your beautiful bub soon😊
    Induction all booked in for the 26th...10 more days, can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mieke - ohh GL hun can't wait to hear some news! Thinking of you x

Emzy - wow 10 days will fly by! Sorry if I've missed it, what is your Induction due to?

Lillaa - not long til you meet your gorgeous little girl! Very exciting hun x

Lan - sorry you are having swollen feet darl! My sister had that pregnant and I felt for her. Hope you're feeling a little better, not long to go. Where are you having bub?? At least your bubs is moving down, my appt 2 weeks ago showed no sign of engagement! Was still early though.

AFM I have a 37/38 week appt today with midwife so looking forward to it will keep u posted if bub has engaged. Still moving heaps!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just a quick update.

After a long sleepless night of contractions and thinking we were getting somewhere my ob has just informed that we will be having a c section at midday today.

Feeling apprehensive and excited to finally meet my girl.

Mieke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mieke - bummer about the contractions being unproductive but how exciting to know you'll have your baby in a few hours!! Good luck!!

I have an OB appointment this afternoon, my last one before my due date. I'm soooo uncomfortable so hoping bub is ready to go. I'll be getting induced shortly after my due date if bub doesn't come by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mieke, sorry to hear things have not progressed as yet but by 1 pm today you will be holding your beautiful little one...so excited for you! Good luck!

Thanks Rozzie, I'm hoping the days go quickly I am being induced due to several complications. I have antiphospholipid syndrome which means my blood has a tendency to clot easily so have been on clexane injections throughout IVF and pregnancy and they need to make sure I don't start contractions or have bubs without me being off the blood thinners for at least 24 hours as I would bleed out and need a transfusion. Premature birth is very common in my family also, most of us have our bubs at around 30-36 weeks so they don't want to risk that happening and want to keep control.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed your little one is engaged and ready to move for you soon,good luck...keep us posted