+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopeh3 I can't go past the mountain buggy when it comes to recommendations - I absolutely love it. Easy to push with one hand, over grass/sand, great for walking, strong & sturdy! I guess it depends on what you ultimately want to use the pram for.

20 week scan yesterday and all is going nicely with our 2 little bubs such a relief! We didn't find out the sex as tempting as it was (so funny knowing that the sonographer knows and we don't!) here is a little collage of pics.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1394585576.679654.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

hopeh3  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ladies, beautiful pics! I'm barely finding time for the internet these days but I am always checking in to see how you are all doing. I'll be 17 weeks on Friday and am so huge! only put on about 4 kilo's so far though which I'm happy about. I'll post a pic shortly.
    DH and I went and purchased all our nursery furniture and tis little man has more clothes and shoes than me already...we decided on the Bugaboo Chameleon 3 buggy...I fell in love with it Everyone keeps talking about having more energy in the second trimester but I gotta say this week all I want to do is lay down and rest or sleep! Loving the yoga and pilates classes though.
    Looking forward to more pics an gender discoveries!! Keep well mummies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I'm quite happy to do a roll call early next week, can you tell me what you're up to? How many weeks, what you're having, next OB appt or next scan, any other info?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (14-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB your pics are really really cool! I can't believe how clear the one with the feet is! My 3D ones are mostly terrible, my brother said he'll use them as an inspiration for halloween.
    Did they keep you longer because you are having twins?
    I can't get enough of the scans. It is soooo magical to see them moving on the screen, and imagining I'll be holding my little girl in 20 weeks is the best feeling!!

Emzy we bought the same pram! What colour did you pick? We went with orange, it's DH and I favorite colour and certainly the only one we haven't seen (yet) in our neighborhood! I'm going to buy some of the extras for DH birthday a couple of weeks before the birth - I'm thinking the coffee cup holder as he is a big coffee drinker.
    I went to country road this morning to pick up a blanket I had my eyes on, and they had a pretty big sale on. Bought a few things, so exciting!

All good here, baby is moving more and more, and my energy levels are back to normal. Hope you ladies are all good.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    JB your pics are really really cool! I can't believe how clear the one with the feet is! My 3D ones are mostly terrible, my brother said he'll use them as an inspiration for halloween.
    Did they keep you longer because you are having twins?
    I can't get enough of the scans. It is soooo magical to see them moving on the screen, and imagining I'll be holding my little girl in 20 weeks is the best feeling!!

Emzy we bought the same pram! What colour did you pick? We went with orange, it's DH and I favorite colour and certainly the only one we haven't seen (yet) in our neighborhood! I'm going to buy some of the extras for DH birthday a couple of weeks before the birth - I'm thinking the coffee cup holder as he is a big coffee drinker.
    I went to country road this morning to pick up a blanket I had my eyes on, and they had a pretty big sale on. Bought a few things, so exciting!

All good here, baby is moving more and more, and my energy levels are back to normal. Hope you ladies are all good.
    Hi Lillaa!! I had that buggy picked out a year ago lonnnng before we were preggers, I love it! We went with beige and black, thought it was a versatile colour for both sexes...we have since found out we are having a boy sadly we lost our twin early on but we are so happy to have a thriving bouncing baby boy coming our way! I am 17 weeks today and have my next OB appointment on the 19th, my check ups are a bit more regular than normal as I have a blood condition they need to keep an eye on...clexane shots everyday are a bit of a drag but all worth it. They are going to induce me at 36 weeks so they have more control over things so we get to cheat and meet our little man a little early so although we technically have 23 weeks to go its really 19 for us..around the 22nd July. We are going to Cabrini, where are you having your little princess? I must go to Country road and check out the sale! although this little tiger has more clothes than me already (I'm just a tad excited)...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pics JB and am happy to hear that everyone's scans are going well. I had a check up with the OB this morning (23 weeks 2 days), seems bub has had another big growth spurt. He was measuring 2 days ahead 2 weeks ago, today he is measuring 6 days ahead. It might explain why I have been so tired the last week. Nursery furniture shopping tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (16-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely to see everyone progressing so well. the pics are fab. I am either old fashioned or just very Irish cos I am afraid to buy anything and my sister brought over a couple of outfits from Ireland for my hospital bag for the baby(soo cute) but I have hidden until closer to the date! Its terrible and my husband is worse! It took great persuasion to convince him to look at buggys last week! Anyway I am 22 weeks and due the 16th July. Our next OB app is 1st April. I am giving us until week 30 and then watch out!! Massive shopping spree will def be on the cards! After 9 years of waiting for this precious baby I thought we would be a bit more relaxed! Loving every minute of it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Hi girls,

I'm quite happy to do a roll call early next week, can you tell me what you're up to? How many weeks, what you're having, next OB appt or next scan, any other info?
    Hi Lillaa, due 1st July, am 24 wks 2days. Had OB appt yesterday so next appt is with midwife on 2/4 then our planning appt with OB in late April. Bub hasn't been cooperating so it looks like bub will be a surprise Nothing else to report on other than it feels like this baby is running a marathon in there!!

On another note, it is lovely to see everyone is going well! It's been nice to share this experience with you all especially knowing you all understand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lillaa I am due 4th August so will be 20 weeks on Monday and have my 20 week scan then too. OB appointment Wednesday won't be finding out sex. All is going well so far so good started buying some baby stuff and getting a few kicks throughout the day nothing major yet more at bedtime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lillaa, I have been meaning to update rollcall but been super busy moving back to NZ & trying to get settled here! I'm 21+5 today, having a boy, next midwife appt tomorrow & 2nd anatomy scan in 2 wks (date to be confirmed)