+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just a quick message to say that yesterday at 9:41am we welcomed our beautiful angel Mikayla Rosa Jane weighing 3.78kgs and measuring 49cm long.

Rough labour but so worth it in the end!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (02-07-2014),Emzy5  (03-07-2014),hopeh3  (03-07-2014),Lillaa  (03-07-2014),Rozzie1976  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Mona!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    Loco, I remember you and I both saying we'd never have a second baby but here we are!

I'm not sure what the sore is, I think it's a cold sore but she's been on antibiotics just in case it's impetigo. It's not bothering her at all and no fevers or anything like that, but as it's contagious I can't send her to day care. Here's a pic:

Attachment 57281
    Poor baby how would she have caught it? At daycare? My DH gets cold sores and i always worry she ll catch it. They are just so little but I suppose you can't bubble wrap them forever. Aslong as she's not bothered poor darling.

Hope your feeling bit better tonight

I've just had one of those days. Have to go to hospital in the morning to get bub monitored again was in hospital today for 4 hours had a bit of leakage and they wanted to make sure it wasn't waters breaking (how scary) it wasn't but they wanted bubs heart rate to have 2 something or rathers Within 20 minutes I can't even explain it. Her heart rate is normal but to be 100% certain the baby isn't distressed the rate has to do something I can't think of the word but raised high for 15 secs?? if baby is distressed I have to have CS early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Loco - try not stress hun you're nearly there and all will be fine. Soon you'll have that little darling in your arms how exciting! Is your LO breech or elective CS? Safe delivery hun x

Lan - haha that made me giggle!!

Cue - you poor thing, must be the day for it I had a good cry today aswell!! Hang in there not long now...are u having Braxton hicks or in general just now really uncomfortable? I hope bub arrives soon for you x
    Thanks Rozzie. It's elective but OB says bub is to big for me to deliver. I wish I could be excited it's so weird second time round. The first time was so exciting this time I have added worries which is expected. I feel like such a whine it's all I've been doing this pregnancy whinging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Mona! That's fantastic news, all the best for a speedy recovery x

Loco, I am sure it will all be fine but can understand your nerves. How big do they think bub is?

Cue, how long do you have left now? How did you go with your uni exams? I hope your little one gets better soon too and that you can get more comfortable too.

I have had an aweful nights sleep, my belly is so big now that's it's so hard to move or get comfortable. It feels like every organ is getting squashed. But like we always say... At long as bub is happy and healthy it will all be worth it.

JB how are the twins doing? How close is going home day?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona424 View Post
    Hi ladies! Just a quick message to say that yesterday at 9:41am we welcomed our beautiful angel Mikayla Rosa Jane weighing 3.78kgs and measuring 49cm long.

Rough labour but so worth it in the end!
    Massive Congratulations Mona, what wonderful news!! It's so wonderful hearing that these longed for babies are making there entrances to the world 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    I'm having loads of Braxton Hicks but have been having those since 16wks. It's just more painful now and combined with the ligament pain & growing belly it's just a world of discomfort! I shouldn't really complain though, bub is healthy and I don't have any complications.
    Wow that's a long time Cue! You poor thing, you're entitled to have a whinge and be very uncomfortable at this stage. I think we all are, hang in there hun x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Poor baby how would she have caught it? At daycare? My DH gets cold sores and i always worry she ll catch it. They are just so little but I suppose you can't bubble wrap them forever. Aslong as she's not bothered poor darling.

Hope your feeling bit better tonight

I've just had one of those days. Have to go to hospital in the morning to get bub monitored again was in hospital today for 4 hours had a bit of leakage and they wanted to make sure it wasn't waters breaking (how scary) it wasn't but they wanted bubs heart rate to have 2 something or rathers Within 20 minutes I can't even explain it. Her heart rate is normal but to be 100% certain the baby isn't distressed the rate has to do something I can't think of the word but raised high for 15 secs?? if baby is distressed I have to have CS early.
    I'm guessing she caught it at daycare, I've never had a cold sore and neither has DH. Can't really help these things although I wish people would keep their kids at home when they're contagious!

Sounds like you've had a scary couple of days. I hope bub is ok and everything goes to plan for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Congratulations Mona! That's fantastic news, all the best for a speedy recovery x

Loco, I am sure it will all be fine but can understand your nerves. How big do they think bub is?

Cue, how long do you have left now? How did you go with your uni exams? I hope your little one gets better soon too and that you can get more comfortable too.

I have had an aweful nights sleep, my belly is so big now that's it's so hard to move or get comfortable. It feels like every organ is getting squashed. But like we always say... At long as bub is happy and healthy it will all be worth it.

JB how are the twins doing? How close is going home day?

I have 2wks & 5 days left until my due date but really hoping to go a little earlier provided baby is ok. Uni exam was fine, not as bad as I thought it was going to be. We get results in about a week so we'll see!

The discomfort is awful and the lack of decent sleep makes it so much worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your results Cue. My mission today is to get through as much reading as possible for next semester which kicks off 21 July! Call me crazy. ...

I would be very pleased for this kid to move out now. Here is a final belly picImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404336661.254173.jpg