+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 65 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lan - oh hun that's great news!! Hopefully bub should stay put now, I'm so glad for you darl that's fantastic. You sound similar to me, bubs room basically done and just have to do the baby car seat. I packed for hosi yesterday, bit early but getting so excited! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I packed cause I wouldn't want to imagine my bag if I went early and my DP had to bring me things haha it would be a mess for sure. He's starting to freak out a bit too lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rozzie and SoReady it's on Monday morning and I am an emotional wreck already 🙉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So close Loco! Best wishes for a safe delivery, can't wait to hear the news of your little one. I wish mine would hurry up, a little bit jealous of your confirmed date. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    So close Loco! Best wishes for a safe delivery, can't wait to hear the news of your little one. I wish mine would hurry up, a little bit jealous of your confirmed date. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    😘Thank you hun. I just wish I wasn't so emotional at the moment. Get a grip LoCo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    😘Thank you hun. I just wish I wasn't so emotional at the moment. Get a grip LoCo
    It's ok to be emotional! I'm sure everything will be ok and your DD will cope better than you expect

If it makes you feel better I just had a cry, it's all just a bit much at the moment! I've been having sharp pulling pains really low down today and my belly is so sore and so hard - feels like it's about to tear open. It feels relentless! I've also had DD home from daycare as she has a sore on her lip that's either impetigo or a cold sore, either way she can't go to day care until it dries up. She loves her day care and misses it so she's getting bored and I'm just not mobile enough for her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue View Post
    It's ok to be emotional! I'm sure everything will be ok and your DD will cope better than you expect

If it makes you feel better I just had a cry, it's all just a bit much at the moment! I've been having sharp pulling pains really low down today and my belly is so sore and so hard - feels like it's about to tear open. It feels relentless! I've also had DD home from daycare as she has a sore on her lip that's either impetigo or a cold sore, either way she can't go to day care until it dries up. She loves her day care and misses it so she's getting bored and I'm just not mobile enough for her!
    Thanks Cue 😞 I feel the same way. I told DH today I can't do this again so I will have 2 babies which is sad as we wanted atleast 3.

Cue wth your poor baby what is the sore? How did she get it? Has she got a fever?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco, I remember you and I both saying we'd never have a second baby but here we are!

I'm not sure what the sore is, I think it's a cold sore but she's been on antibiotics just in case it's impetigo. It's not bothering her at all and no fevers or anything like that, but as it's contagious I can't send her to day care. Here's a pic:

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1404299505.774526.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loco - try not stress hun you're nearly there and all will be fine. Soon you'll have that little darling in your arms how exciting! Is your LO breech or elective CS? Safe delivery hun x

Lan - haha that made me giggle!!

Cue - you poor thing, must be the day for it I had a good cry today aswell!! Hang in there not long now...are u having Braxton hicks or in general just now really uncomfortable? I hope bub arrives soon for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzie1976 View Post
    Loco - try not stress hun you're nearly there and all will be fine. Soon you'll have that little darling in your arms how exciting! Is your LO breech or elective CS? Safe delivery hun x

Lan - haha that made me giggle!!

Cue - you poor thing, must be the day for it I had a good cry today aswell!! Hang in there not long now...are u having Braxton hicks or in general just now really uncomfortable? I hope bub arrives soon for you x
    I'm having loads of Braxton Hicks but have been having those since 16wks. It's just more painful now and combined with the ligament pain & growing belly it's just a world of discomfort! I shouldn't really complain though, bub is healthy and I don't have any complications.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Rozzie1976  (03-07-2014)