Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rosey what wonderful news so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So happy for you rosey
    I love her name it's beautiful.
    So glad to hear your precious little girls are growing beautifully JB!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Bridgette Belle arrived this morning 2.17am, 2.9kg, 47cm long. I'm 37 weeks today so it was a bit of a surprise - we were at my parents farm 2 hours from home when my hind waters broke at 6.30pm & contractions started every 4 min.
    Raced home to the hospital, was 2cm fully effaced at 10pm, organised an epidural which didn't completely work (still felt contractions on one side), nurse about to call anaesthetist back to fix it when she checked & said I was 10cm ready to push at 1.30am! Broke my forewaters then 20 odd min of pushing (with episiotomy cos she came so fast) & she was on my chest!
    DH cut the cord & she had a good feed after about half an hour.
    Taking it very easy today, feel like I have been hit by a truck, but so glad our little girl safely arrived. So amazing after 3 long years of trying.
    Best of luck everyone else - I'll be lurking to see how you all go.
    How lovely Rosey, massive congratulations!! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosey - Huge congratulations!! What lovely news and glad to hear little girly is doing so well.

JB - So pleased your little girlies are doing so well, how wonderful is that!! Your words about hubby made me fill up, it's just such an amazing and special time isn't it!!

Can't wait to hear of more Bub's arriving 😄
    Last edited by stephhamer; 18-06-2014 at 18:08.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rosey ...thats fantastic news. Glad all went well, rest up while you can.

JB your little treasures sound great! Not long now and you will have them home with you.
    I am bursting to meet our little baby and I'm 36 weeks today. I finish work on Friday and cant wait. My hubby keeps (jokingly) pushing the top of my tummy and telling the bump to hurry up and come out so we can meet him/her! I would have no probs if baby arrived tonight cos he/she was weighing 3.2kg last week at 35 weeks. If I go over my due date I will be freaking out! My mum reckons the child is half reared already if its that weight!!

Best of luck to everyone........we are getting closer to the finish line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long now ladies, less than a week til we hit July! How are you all travelling? My bub is heading south so my OB suspects he may make an early appearance, reflux is increasing and was vomiting last night, let's hope it is a sign things are on the move

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Not long now ladies, less than a week til we hit July! How are you all travelling? My bub is heading south so my OB suspects he may make an early appearance, reflux is increasing and was vomiting last night, let's hope it is a sign things are on the move

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi SoReady, I am really over it now!! I'm 39 weeks today and I am so sore! My back is killing me and for some reason I seem to drop everything atm (and it's so easy to pick up!!). Bub is in position and ready to go it's just the waiting game now.... Fingers crossed I get to meet my miracle this week sometime!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting to hear there will be more babies coming soon!
    Our little B is one week old today. We came home on Saturday & both had a litre freak out when we got home as she is completely our responsibility! She is growing well, had only lost 100g when we left hospy, mchn comes tomorrow hopefully she will have gained some more.
    I knew it would be no picnic but this breastfeeding gig is so hard! Had to use nipple shields as I got so engorged when my milk came in the poor wee thing couldn't attach. We have been up most of the nights feeding, she seems to like cluster feeding between 9pm-1am - so tough! But then she just looks at me & my heart melts - lucky she is super cute!
    Look forward to hearing of the next arrivals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies had a check up today at 34+2 weeks and I have to go again next week as the baby has turned around since Sunday night and is now feet down. So my OB has suggested 3 x a day to put head down on my arms and bum in the air and let my belly hang and have acupuncture to try and turn the baby. Go again next week to see if it's turned if not he is going to try and turn it so finger crossed it works before then. So I'm a little upset as I would love to experience a natural vaginal birth but gotta remain positive cause there is still plenty of time but he did say by uterus is tight so chances are going to get lower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope baby turns for you! Check out the spinning babies website, some people have had success with some of their techniques. DD was breech until about 36wks so there's definitely still time!