+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Rosey!!!! Sounds like a hectic birth!

The bubs are all going to start popping out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    JB - sounds like Maggie & Ava are doing really well. Feeding is such hard work for them at that age, they'll get there. You must be spending a lot of time on the breast pump to feed 2 of them!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Congratulations Rosey!! Very happy to hear she arrived safely (gorgeous name!) hope you get to rest up and recover quickly!

Loco I've certain learned that bubbas have a mind of their own😃 get ready cause at the end of the they decide when it's time to arrive!!

Our girls are going really well, they are now 34+5 and weighing in at 2.47kg & 2.42kgs growing out of their clothes every day - awesome problem to have!! They already have their own little personalities - Maggie is chilled out and Ava is a little fussy pants, watching them grow is amazing and when I look at them I can't believe we made them... So perfect!

Still have a few weeks to go as they need to be on full suck feeds so 38wks is hopefully the time they'll come home! We have introduced the bottle (expressed breast milk) and they've taken to it quite well. Also try one breast feed a day, latch on suck a little then fall asleep. Still a little while to go before the suck reflex is meant to be there (36wks) so we can be patient!

Awwww JB they sound adorable ❤️
    Isn't it funny that they have these little personalities so young.

I'm so scared of going into labour before week 39 and you girls aren't helping Hahahah I am so set on my CS especially because my OB said the baby is to big for me to push I'm like what if he's not available to deliver, what if the baby squeezes out anyway and damages me for life Awwww god I'm freaked hahah can you tell

JB are you planing on anymore? Or is 2 your number? How's your DH? Is he smitten?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Bridgette Belle arrived this morning 2.17am, 2.9kg, 47cm long. I'm 37 weeks today so it was a bit of a surprise - we were at my parents farm 2 hours from home when my hind waters broke at 6.30pm & contractions started every 4 min.
    Raced home to the hospital, was 2cm fully effaced at 10pm, organised an epidural which didn't completely work (still felt contractions on one side), nurse about to call anaesthetist back to fix it when she checked & said I was 10cm ready to push at 1.30am! Broke my forewaters then 20 odd min of pushing (with episiotomy cos she came so fast) & she was on my chest!
    DH cut the cord & she had a good feed after about half an hour.
    Taking it very easy today, feel like I have been hit by a truck, but so glad our little girl safely arrived. So amazing after 3 long years of trying.
    Best of luck everyone else - I'll be lurking to see how you all go.
    Congrats Rosey!!! What a surprise!! I'm 38 weeks today and I'm getting scared about giving birth and it's only around the corner!

So happy for you and your DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cue I think for now we are done... 4 rounds of IVF, 18wks of morning sickness, 6 weeks of bed rest and premmie babies - wasn't exactly the easiest pregnancy - it is a lot to consider having more as it all could happen again. We have 2 beautiful girls so incredibly grateful for them.

Loco yes DH is absolutely smitten! Every now and again he gets choked up looking at them, giving Maggie a bath last night he looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "I'm going to remember this forever". Such a big softie - beautiful man!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (17-06-2014),Lillaa  (17-06-2014),LoCo  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosey82, congrats on the arrival of your little girl! That trip back from the farm was certainly the longest ride ever.

JB very good to hear the girls are going well and their dad is in love! Have they met the dog? Probably not

Loco how far are you from the hospital? I'm sure you can have a c section anyways but I understand and share your worries! (I'll have a c section at 39+1 and am very happy about this decision, would be hard to have to go vaginally now)

3 babies already in this thread and 2 weeks away from July!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations rosey, great name too. I was just thinking it won't be long til this thread will be bursting with baby news and logged on to find this news.

JB it is also great to hear the twins are doing well, you have had such a massive journey but it just all be worth it looking at them now.

I am 37 weeks tomorrow and started acupuncture today to try move things along. Despite my enormous belly which is still growing, my OB assures me he has slowed down and only about 2.8kg at the moment so all looking very average which is a relief.

Good luck everyone, wishing you all a safe and speedy delivery. I can't wait to hear of more arrivals xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    Rosey82, congrats on the arrival of your little girl! That trip back from the farm was certainly the longest ride ever.

JB very good to hear the girls are going well and their dad is in love! Have they met the dog? Probably not

Loco how far are you from the hospital? I'm sure you can have a c section anyways but I understand and share your worries! (I'll have a c section at 39+1 and am very happy about this decision, would be hard to have to go vaginally now)

3 babies already in this thread and 2 weeks away from July!
    Yeah I'm 10 mins from hospy but I'm scared if I go early my ob won't be available I neeeeed him haha
    Are you close to hospital to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Rosey!! Beautiful name!!

JB glad your girls are going so well!

Afm I was going off the ivf due date (4th July) but the hospital is really set on the scan date (1st July) which means im 38 weeks! Im very excited but also very scared about giving birth. Cant wait to meet our bubby though & find out if its a boy or a girl!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosey - COngratulations!! Wow 37 weeks that is a surprise indeed!! Love the name and hope all is going well huni, well done!

JB - so glad your little darlings are doing well. Enjoy every minute of them x

Loving hearing all these birth stories and bubba announcements!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)