Thanks
    Reviews
    How are your gorgeous little girlies doing JB? x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stephhamer For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, been a little quiet on here lately! Hope everyone is going well. I'm 36+3 now, been on mat leave for a week - such a relief! Woke up last night with a small "leak" & freaked out as my sister had her waters break at 37 weeks! Rang the midwives at the hospital, they were lovely told me to walk around for half an hour & wake bub up with a drink of cold water, no more leakage & good movement so no need to panic just yet. Dr this avo so we'll see what he has to say! Anyone else started mat leave yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Verry quiet how are the bubs jb

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies yes has been quiet I'm 32+2 and had check up today all looks great. Head has gone down since last visit next one is in fortnight yay getting closer baby room is set up and baby shower this weekend and I have 4 weeks of work left (too long if I say so lol). Hope everyone is well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    It has been very quiet!!! I am 37w1d and I'm very over it! Can't wait to meet bub I have been on mat leave now for a week and a half and I'm so glad I've finished. I haven't been sleeping well and I've needed a nanna nap during the day. Seeing OB again next week. When I seen him last week he said that bubs head was down but hasn't engaged yet. I've started to feel like I'm getting my period, back hurts and belly hurts.. Hopefully that means it won't be too much longer!!! Hope everyone else is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosey - so glad all is ok, would have given you a fright! Omg not long now!lan - glad all is doing well and head is down , you will def be looking forward to Mat Lve hun.Mona - 37 weeks + wow how exciting!! I hear you on the nanna naps I usually have one a day and am still sleeping 10 hrs at night, the 3rd trimester has just left me so tired again.AFM - at 32 weeks + 2 days had our last scan today, bub look so perfect. Head still down and all looks text book she said. She estimated it being around 7 pounds 5 ounces in another 8 weeks (is 4 pounds 6 oz now) but have heard estimates can be way off so not sure. Would be happy with that weight though!! lol.I have an appt with the Midwife next week at 33 weeks and have heaps of questions re my VBAC. I'm getting a little nervous about the labour, not the labour itself but due to my 1st being breech and havign a Cesarean 1st time around, to try and have it vaginally this time I have protocols they have to follow. So I have to go into labout spontaneously (on my own will not induce me) and if nothing by a week past due date it's an automatic c section. Then if I do go into labour naturally I have 12 hours I think it is to have bub out, otherwise if not progressing well it is straight off for a cesarean.Wondering if I should just book in to another c section straight up??! Does anyone have or know of many successful VBAC stories? I am fully keen and eager to have it naturally, but know I will be disappointed if I go through 12 + hrs of labour, etc all for it to end in another cesarean anyway. If only I had a crystal ball!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie, yesterday I managed 2 nanna naps and couldn't wait to go to bed last night!!! This exhaustion is a killer!!!

Was up at 5am this morning with cramps on and off honestly can't wait for bub to arrive... 2 and a bit weeks to go and I can't wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bridgette Belle arrived this morning 2.17am, 2.9kg, 47cm long. I'm 37 weeks today so it was a bit of a surprise - we were at my parents farm 2 hours from home when my hind waters broke at 6.30pm & contractions started every 4 min.
    Raced home to the hospital, was 2cm fully effaced at 10pm, organised an epidural which didn't completely work (still felt contractions on one side), nurse about to call anaesthetist back to fix it when she checked & said I was 10cm ready to push at 1.30am! Broke my forewaters then 20 odd min of pushing (with episiotomy cos she came so fast) & she was on my chest!
    DH cut the cord & she had a good feed after about half an hour.
    Taking it very easy today, feel like I have been hit by a truck, but so glad our little girl safely arrived. So amazing after 3 long years of trying.
    Best of luck everyone else - I'll be lurking to see how you all go.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosey82 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (18-06-2014),Lillaa  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rosey82 View Post
    Bridgette Belle arrived this morning 2.17am, 2.9kg, 47cm long. I'm 37 weeks today so it was a bit of a surprise - we were at my parents farm 2 hours from home when my hind waters broke at 6.30pm & contractions started every 4 min.
    Raced home to the hospital, was 2cm fully effaced at 10pm, organised an epidural which didn't completely work (still felt contractions on one side), nurse about to call anaesthetist back to fix it when she checked & said I was 10cm ready to push at 1.30am! Broke my forewaters then 20 odd min of pushing (with episiotomy cos she came so fast) & she was on my chest!
    DH cut the cord & she had a good feed after about half an hour.
    Taking it very easy today, feel like I have been hit by a truck, but so glad our little girl safely arrived. So amazing after 3 long years of trying.
    Best of luck everyone else - I'll be lurking to see how you all go.
    Rosey - a BIG congratulations 🎉🌹

That is early you've scared me now hehe

Enjoy bubba ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rosey!! Very happy to hear she arrived safely (gorgeous name!) hope you get to rest up and recover quickly!

Loco I've certain learned that bubbas have a mind of their own😃 get ready cause at the end of the they decide when it's time to arrive!!

Our girls are going really well, they are now 34+5 and weighing in at 2.47kg & 2.42kgs growing out of their clothes every day - awesome problem to have!! They already have their own little personalities - Maggie is chilled out and Ava is a little fussy pants, watching them grow is amazing and when I look at them I can't believe we made them... So perfect!

Still have a few weeks to go as they need to be on full suck feeds so 38wks is hopefully the time they'll come home! We have introduced the bottle (expressed breast milk) and they've taken to it quite well. Also try one breast feed a day, latch on suck a little then fall asleep. Still a little while to go before the suck reflex is meant to be there (36wks) so we can be patient!