+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats JB on your little girls! They look beautiful & I hope they are growing away & home with you soon!
    I'm 34 weeks now & have had so many comments ranging from "are you sure it's not twins?" To "wow your tiny". I've stopped listening!
    Tomorrow is my last day of work I am so looking forward to having a bit of a break & a nanna nap during the day.
    Anyone else got their car seats yet? We looked at the instructions, freaked out & decided to pay for the cat seat fitting - looks so complicated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosey I am picking up all f our baby layby this Saturday, the place I went to automatically includes the fitting thank goodness. I can't wait to pick it all up and get unpacked. Did you go for a capsule or convertible car seat?

Good luck for your exam Cue, it will definitely be a weight if your kind once done.

I have two weeks if work left too, luckily the next 2 are both only 4 day weeks though!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - don't listen to them. People can be so insensitive it astounds me!!! 6 weeks to go OMG getting so close!!

Rosey - haha, I think the instructions look way worse than it actually is! My DH is a pretty handy man though so we had it sorted in no time with DS and are using the same one with this one. I was considering getting a capsule as they are so handy to carry going in and out of places, but have had a few friends tell me their bubs grew out of the capsule at 8 weeks or even earlier so I'm just going to use the car seat.

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ready we got a capsule & 0-4 car seat, I figured I got it all on sale on layby & we can have capsule in my car, other seat in dh's car to start with. My friend has lent me the converter for the capsule so it can go on the pram. Looks like a pain in the butt to me, I'm leaning towards just doing everything with bub in a sling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jb they are so sweet congrats

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready we are also picking up our stuff this weekend 😃 can't wait to see it all (well mostly) set up by the end of the weekend then I can fluff around decorating it, finding homes for everything we have been given etc

We also went straight to car seats - the capsules are quite heavy on their own let alone with bub in it so there's no way i'd be carrying 2 around!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think all pregnant ladies are amazingly beautiful...big belly, small belly, weight gain, no weight gain...who cares if you and bub are healthy and well! We are creating our beautiful little miracles and that is all that should matter! I'm a bit of a control freak with most things and insist on having everything very organized very quickly and have had our little man's nursery ready for 6 weeks and everything picked up from layby a month ago lol! I guess it's the excitement of it all My OB confirmed 22nd of July for my induction so now the countdown begins yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I picked up our car seat/capsule thingy today. I only used a car seat with DD and it was ok, but I could never transfer her in/out of the car without completely waking her. This time given I'll be juggling a baby and a toddler I thought the capsule would be easier - I got the strider one that clicks into our pram. We'll see how it goes.

Once I'm all done with work and my exam is over, I'll spend a little time making the baby's room a bit nicer - the furniture is set up and the wardrobe is organised so all the essential stuff is there, but I want to make it a bit more welcoming.

Meanwhile, I have been in agony today! This ligament pain is awful, I can barely walk by the end of the day. It feels like the ligaments in my pelvis and hips are going to snap! I also have sore spots on my belly that feel like bruises, and when bub kicks those spots it really hurts. Oh well, all part of the gig and it's not for much longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Last edited by LoCo; 06-06-2014 at 17:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went with a capsule too that fits onto the pram. We picked up everything on Saturday and nearly have the room set up ready for me to start unpacking the clothes and things. Time to work out I have and what I still need to get

35 weeks tomorrow, saw my OB yesterday and it seems he is starting to even out in size. For a while they were saying my edd was 30 June even though officially it is 9 July. His legs that were also measuring 3 weeks ahead of the rest of him are only 9 days in front now too. Feeling pretty good just still have the rib inflammation as his butt is still over my right rib. Finishing work next Friday and I can't wait.

Cue, good luck for your exam!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Cue  (03-06-2014)