+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats JB great news and I love the photo glad everything is going wonderful and they're being looked after so well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lan0308 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow!! I haven't been around for a while been MIA with some health issues and pop back on and discover the first beautiful adorable babies of our thread have arrived! Congratulations to you and your hubby JB I'm still in tears reading your whole story (I've just spent over half hour reading up on the past couple of months) 2 beautiful little girls!! I'm do glad to read everyone else is doing well. AFM I've been up and down with this vestibular migraine I have but coping ok. I'm now almost 28 weeks so about 8 weeks to go as I'm being induced at 36 weeks because of my blood disorder. Keep well everyone! 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG JB that's amazing!!! Huge congratulations to you both and I hope those beautiful little girls thrive every single day. Love the names and gorgeous photo. First bubs of the thread, so exciting!!! Much love and can't wait to hear all about their progress and growth xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JB, congrats on the girls! They are gorgeous and I love their names. Had you thought of 2 girl's name given you were certain of having at least a boy? Hope they're growing well. Must be soooo special to have them already.

Emzy, hope you're feeling better? I'm sorry you've been unwell. When diid you find that you were gonna get induced at 36weeks? I'm a little shocked as I also need to be induced for blood disorder reasons, and my OB never mentioned a date, I just assumed it was going to be a bit early but week 36 would be very early, and DH would not be on annual leave.

AFM 30 weeks now, feeling generally very good. DH is off to Europe for 2 weeks so I'm a tiny scared of something happening while he's not here but chances are low.
    My lovely dog is getting so much friendlier! I love her to bits!

Have a good day ladies, sending you a bit of that nice WA sun.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (28-05-2014),Jb2011  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Still so surreal that they are here & that I'm a mum!

Soready we had 2 embryos put back in and both took - amazingly after 3 big fat failed full stim cycles!!

We did have 2 girls names picked out, which I never thought we'd be using! Maggie was born first then out came Ava.

Both of the girls transitioned from NICU to the special care nursery yesterday so one step closer to coming home. They are 32wks tomorrow. Next week they'll hopefully be transferred to the SCN of the private hospital where they were born - just a matter of bed availability! So we are very happy with the amazing progress they are making

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Cue  (28-05-2014),Emzy5  (28-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LIllaa the blood disorder I have is antiphosalipid syndrome where my blood tends to clot more than regular people so they have me on clexane shots daily throughout my pregnancy to keep it in check. Baby is very low considering I'm only 28 weeks and they are worried I may go into labour early and they don't want to risk that because with clexane in my system massive blood loss could be likely and also my placenta is low too so it looks like a planned c section for me at 36 weeks. What blood disorder do you have? Have they given you any type of plan of action or are they taking it day by day? Best of luck to you Hun, you keep talking to that little bub and make sure he/she waits for daddy to get home before making an appearance JB I'm so thrilled to hear your beautiful little girls are doing so well...I hope you are feeling well and strong after your c section

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw JB I am so excited and delighted for you! Thats fantastic news and a big welcome to the world little ladies. Its all happening now! 7 weeks left today so I cant wait to meet our little person. Can't decide on a girls name though so we better start looking! Big congrats again x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeh3 For This Useful Post:

Jb2011  (29-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

Cue, have you finished uni yet? I handed in my last 2 assignments Monday which is a huge weight off the mind!

I was 34 weeks yesterday and still getting bigger, it's still amazes me the inappropriate comments people will say openly to your face judging your belly size, shape or weight gain. Everyone's an expert. Unpacking the nursery this weekend, have already begun the onslaught of washing... UrghImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1401311619.197379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (30-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready I think u look amazing I am the same as u with the comments I can't believe people thinking it's ok to start saying stuff once ur pregnant I don't think I would get anything if I was overweight. I get frustrated I get god ur big or u didn't get any boobs did you? God who cares as long as you and your baby are healthy. If I don't have big boobs does it matter? My partner laughs about how cranky I get but it's just annoying when u hear something all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Emzy I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.

Cue, have you finished uni yet? I handed in my last 2 assignments Monday which is a huge weight off the mind!

I was 34 weeks yesterday and still getting bigger, it's still amazes me the inappropriate comments people will say openly to your face judging your belly size, shape or weight gain. Everyone's an expert. Unpacking the nursery this weekend, have already begun the onslaught of washing... UrghAttachment 55370

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I think your bump is great! It doesn't look like you've put weight on anywhere else from your photos. I get the opposite, I'm 32wks and get "wow you're really small" and comments about whether baby is growing ok. It's just how I carry though, so I don't let it get to me. I know bub is ok so that's all I care about.

I just have an exam in mid-June then I'm all done for the semester. I'm kind of freaking out about it though because it's a statistics subject so not in my comfort zone at all! I'm sweating on my final assignment mark, if I've done well on that it'll take some pressure off the exam. Can't wait to be able to relax and not think about work or study for a couple of weeks before baby comes!