+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Almost 19 weeks along. Morph scan & midwife appt at hospital next Tuesday!!!!

19 weeks.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome fifomum and omgshoes. Ange that's awesome news, congratulations! Rozzie you're looking great! Loving all the pics!

I'm chugging along as well - 15 weeks tomorrow! I still have to pinch myself when thinking about it as I'm still not really 'feeling' pregnant. Have another ob appointment next Friday and can't wait to see our little bubba again. Have the next big scan on 7th April. Hubby might have to go to site so he might miss it which is a big bummer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    )

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last week as been eventful in a good way

Last weekend my sister told be she is 7 weeks pregnant! We started trying around the same time 3 years ago and she had a little boy soon after. It was bitter sweet for me, I love my nephew so much, but was a reminder of what we were missing out on. So it is so lovely to be able to share this next pregnancy with her, we are due 7 weeks apart.

I also started a new job this week, just a contract to get me through to when the baby is born.

My bump is still very little at 14 weeks, and I still check it multiple times a day! A watched belly doesn't grow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maggieme, how fantastic is it to be able to share your pregnancy with someone that close and for the little ones to grow up together!
    My best friend told me last night she is 11w pregnant. She still had a period and thought the symptoms she had were due to her getting off the pill. She only found out she was pregnant on Wednesday, got a scan the same day and found out she is 11weeks! She lives in the Middle East. We are only 7weeks apart and all so stocked to be sharing this time with the best person possible! I never imagined I could be so happy about someone else's pregnancy!

Baby is starting to move quite a bit! It was totally dancing last night. Did my first prenatal yoga yesterday. Loved it! Baby too I think as it moved a bit when I was comfortable. Is anyone else doing prenatal yoga?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lillaa I have started a class with a physio which is half an hour of spin followed by half an hour of Pilates. I had started getting quite a sore back as my belly is so big but doing this class twice a week has made the world of difference. I finally have movement now too, went from nothing to full on overnight, my next OB appointment is next Friday, 23 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies 19 weeks Monday coming do just plodding along. I've got my 20 week scan the following Monday not finding out the sex. I started pregnant Pilates when I was about 13 weeks and go twice a week really enjoying it hope u are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies. Cant believe I am over half way there!! Went buggy shopping today but havent a clue what we want yet. Any suggestions?? We were drawn to the strider but the wheels seem bulky and its heavy to lift when folded. I have started preg yoga too! Enjoying it but are any of you wrecked at the moment?? I am almost 22 weeks and feel so tired all of the time. Ob checked my blood pressure and it was perfect and iron bloods came back normal but the bloods that carry the iron are low?? Anyway eating steak and lasagne to beat the band with spinach on the side of my cereal! Started taking spatone 3 days ago and praying it will have an effect soon. My friend keeps sending me out for walks but its the last thing I want to do....Bed please!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope3 I'm sorry you're still tired. I've been feeling a bit more energetic since mid week18.
    Had our 19w scan today. Was absolutely fantastic to see bub again! Everything seems fine. Measurements are all a bit ahead. And we are having a girl! Feeling over the moon everything is looking good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillaa that is so cool about your best friend, what a dream! I just noticed your signature as well, 4 years of ivf, you are a trooper, I'm so pleased for you that it's paid off 😊