+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter ladies! Hopefully it's a beautiful day where you are!! It's freezing here but beautiful

Ps don't eat too much chocolate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy Easter!!

Speaking of chocolate, there's a bunny with my name on it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy Easter ladies

There will be no chocolate in this house for a very long time! 😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our 20 week scan yesterday, all was great, Bub's was wriggling round and waving to us, it was amazing to see how clear the scan was, we could see ribs, spine, leg bones etc.
    I feel even more in love with our little miracle now!! We told the lady we didn't want to know what it was so she told us to look away a couple of times, hubby is convinced now that it's a boy!!
    Hope you are all well 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news stephammer. Maybe she is just tricking you but I know the boy bits were pretty obvious in our scan. I'm sure they probably tell you to look away regardless to not make it obvious though. I am 29 weeks today, still waiting for this baby to drop out of my rib cage though!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've made it to 30 weeks!!! Yay!!! I never thought I would make it here finally on the home run!

Had my planning appointment yesterday with my OB and there is so much to think about!! One question on my form is about the atmosphere I would like such as music, DH was all for ACDC pumped up as loud as possible!! Ah I don't think so lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    We had a lovely WE away for easter and... forgot to pack chocolate. First easter ever without it.
    Mona424, congrats on hitting the 30weeks mark! It feels like birth announcements are just around the corner!
    Soready not far as well.
    Stephhamer, well done on a great 20 weeks scan! Good on you guys for resisting the temptation of finding out the sex.
    Both my best friend and DH's best friend's wife are pregnant, due around Sept 20th (6 weeks after us) and none of them will find out the sex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillaa For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BTW I went from one toilet break per night to 3!! It's driving me nuts!!! On my last scan last week baby was happily kicking on my bladder and I don't think she's moved.
    Rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    BTW I went from one toilet break per night to 3!! It's driving me nuts!!! On my last scan last week baby was happily kicking on my bladder and I don't think she's moved.
    Rant over.
    Sorry to tell you Lillaa but I'm up 3-5 times a night, so it's only going to get worse!! That's why they say you get tired again in the third trimester, because your up so many times during the night!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm with you Mona, about every 2 hours, 3 if I am really lucky. Pretty much anytime I rollover or turn to a new position. Bub also hates it if I lay on my right side, he throws a massive kickboxing tantrum. I can't wait to finish work and have daytime naps everyday

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app